Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill vs Rowan Co. Predictions (16th Region)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose Hill by 27.

 

 

Now why did you go and do that? :fight::fight::fight:

Rose Hill by as many as they want. Rowan no match for the Hill.

Neither does anyone else. My real question is does Rowan have anyone who can handle against Rose Hill's pressure because they will sure test them. If Rowan isn't strong with the ball it will be a big margin.

 

It is March Madness lets remember.....anything can happen!!! Just look at Bath/Raceland girls from last night...Bath the major underdog almost caused the upset.

In terms of talent, experience, skill, size, etc. Rose Hill "should" win this game handily.

 

The problem is, this is March. This is when the season starts fresh for eight teams. Everything up until now was just preparation for now. Records mean nothing. This is one and done.

 

It would be very tempting for Rose Hill to overlook Rowan and get their eyes on Elliott County, who "should" prevail over Greenup County in the early game Thursday. Only rookies and fools disprespect and overlook the opponent in front of them.

 

Rowan has an experienced coach and quality athletes who have some pride and aren't ready for their season to end. This will be a game.

 

I have to go with Rose Hill in this one, and I hope it's by a lot more than one point, but one will be enough... :thumb:

Rose Hill 65-47.

Rowan is going to beat the Royals because nobody will stop Pettite.

Rowan is going to beat the Royals because nobody will stop Pettite.

 

I believe I read correctly that Rose Hill has 2 or 3 division 1 prospects, so I would say you might be wrong, but honestly can't say because I have never seen the Pettitte kid play.

I believe I read correctly that rose hill has 2 or 3 division 1 prospects, so I would say you might be wrong, but honestly cant say because I have never seen the Pettitte kid play.

 

He IS wrong. :thumb: Your instincts are correct.

Rowan Co.- 48

Rose Hill- 54

 

The Vikings will keep it close under new leadership.

Rose Hill by 10+. As long as they can get the win, I don't care what the score is.

I will repeat my question. Is this the first ever meeting between these two schools?

I will repeat my question. Is this the first ever meeting between these two schools?

 

I dont believe so. I think I read somewhere that these two teams played each other a couple of years ago in a holiday tournament. I dont know the outcome, but it has no effect on this game.

 

I dont think Euton will be able to stop Pettit down low, but Pettit will be no match for Euton 20+ feet from the basket. Rose Hill wins this game by 15 and begins preparing quickly for the semis.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.