Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UT Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Nice pass by Jasper,just wish it was to PP

  • Replies 184
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK is getting away with some bad form here. IMO, you cannot ever have three guys standing at the top of the key doing nothing. Bad spacing.

Pround of the way Perry is hitting the glass today. He is really up against it.

I really can't believe this is happening.

 

One thing you have to credit BCG with is these boys have some guts and heart. Giving a great effort and sticking with the gameplan for today.

The longer this game stays close the more pressure lands squarely on UT.

I can believe this is happening! I knew Billy G would have these guys ready to go.

  • Author
I really can't believe this is happening.

 

You and me both, prolly along with a million others

I know the game isn't over but I will take my crow with Hot Sauce.

  • Author

30 game home win streak on the line

I know the game isn't over but I will take my crow with Hot Sauce.

 

UK still might not cover the spread today. The way UT can score.

UK still might not cover the spread today. The way UT can score.

 

 

Yeah but I didnt think UK could play this well and tough. Speaks volumes about their pride.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.