March 2, 200818 yr Horrible calls if you ask me!!!!!!! Second did we have any time-outs left. Call one and set up a play to score before the end of the half.
March 2, 200818 yr If UK can keep it close the first 3 minutes of the second half and continue to control tempo this could go to the wire.
March 2, 200818 yr Not a bad half considering they're playing against 9 guys right now. SEC officiating is the worst.
March 2, 200818 yr UT on pace for 110. Are they still on that pace? Umm No about 70 now 11 in the first 4 minutes. 21 in the last 16.
March 2, 200818 yr I have a feeling UT will open this one up in the 2nd half, they looked like they stopped trying after about 8 minutes. I'll give UK props though for staying in this one.
March 2, 200818 yr Umm No about 70 now Good observation, but the question was actually to the kentucky basher who made the comment.
March 2, 200818 yr They are playing "It's too late to apologize" in the background of the Sampson/Indiana special. :lol:
March 2, 200818 yr Good observation, but the question was actually to the kentucky basher who made the comment. Cshs isn't exactly a KY basher.
March 2, 200818 yr Author Good observation, but the question was actually to the kentucky basher who made the comment. I knew he wouldnt answer so I did 4 him!!!:thumb:
March 2, 200818 yr So glad all the IU players miss the guy who cheated and look up to him. Exactly what I was thinking, they do not even acknowledge that he was doing anything wrong.
March 2, 200818 yr Seth Davis says the UK/UF game could be a play in game for the NCAAT True...both teams playing for one spot, enough though I think Florida lost their chance at a bid when they lost to Mississippi State yesterday.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.