March 2, 200818 yr Cshs isn't exactly a KY basher. Maybe not but has alot of negativity towards them.
March 2, 200818 yr I wonder if this will be anything like the Louisville game. Decent enough in the first half, blown away in the second. UT can't be happy with that first half performance.
March 2, 200818 yr UT looks terribly flat...I wonder if the lack of Patterson caused over confidence on their part and now they cannot seem to turn it back on. At least not yet
March 2, 200818 yr Obviously I want UK to win, but I think it's important that if they lose that they don't get blown away like the Vandy game. They have to show the committee they are still capable of playing at a high level. So far so good.
March 2, 200818 yr tough break there. 4th on Crawford. UK playing about as smart as they can without the big fella.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.