Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UT Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 184
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took UK +13.5, and HammerTime said I was stupid!

 

:sssh:

That block looked like Tayshaun.

Great set play on the inbound, watched the DVR should have been two ball hit the glass before UT pinned it.

Yeah but I didnt think UK could play this well and tough. Speaks volumes about their pride.

 

 

Agreed. You have to appreciate the ability to stick to the gameplan and play gritty, tough, scrappy hoops.

I know the game isn't over but I will take my crow with Hot Sauce.

 

As will I...even though I don't think they will pull it out I didn't think it would be like this. They are playing with alot of heart and UT is playing just flat out stupid.

I took UK +13.5, and HammerTime said I was stupid!

 

:sssh:

 

Do not count those chickens before they hatch. :D

Do not count those chickens before they hatch. :D

I'm not, but they aren't going to lose by the 25 he told me! :sssh::lol:;)

  • Author

Got to love that Billy G grin!!!

GO CATS

As will I...even though I don't think they will pull it out I didn't think it would be like this. They are playing with alot of heart and UT is playing just flat out stupid.

 

Another reason I think UT will not make the final 4.. They are too undisciplined and struggle in the half court set

Jasper is great passer and rebounder, but he cant finish around the basket.

I'm not, but they aren't going to lose by the 25 he told me! :sssh::lol:;)

 

Maybe, although I still think UK could lose by 15 to 20. Although running out of possessions for that large of a margin if UK keeps with the plan of working 30 seconds off the clock each possession.

Another bail out for Lofton by the zebras. They have to make sure they have thier say in this game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.