Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UT Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 184
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, these boys are leaving everything they have on the floor today

I dont care UK is gonna be in the NCAA Tourny. The play a #1 seed on the road very tough without there best player. UK will be in the big dance.

Great gameplan, great effort, going to come up a little short. Same effort in the next two games should result in W's.

They'll be going to line with Lofton, right? So UK probably down 5 coming out of the timeout.

 

I almost think I would call a timeout again if UT hits the two free throws, give Ramel a little more rest. He's gassed.

I dont care UK is gonna be in the NCAA Tourny. The play a #1 seed on the road very tough without there best player. UK will be in the big dance.

 

UT is not a #1 seed.

Is there any way we can trade Coury and Carter for a post player to be named later by the way?

Kentucky may lose this game, but whoever can honestly not appreciate what Billy G has done with this team is not a true Cats fan. I've not seen this kind of pride and heart in any Kentucky team in since the early Tubby years. I love their toughness and never give up attitude. Go CATS and this Cat fan supports Billy Clyde!

^ You may be right...but they won't accomplish nothing in the tournament. Can't play in the halfcourt.

Kentucky may lose this game, but whoever can honestly not appreciate what Billy G has done with this team is not a true Cats fan. I've not seen this kind of pride and heart in any Kentucky team in since the early Tubby years. I love their toughness and never give up attitude. Go CATS and this Cat fan supports Billy Clyde!

 

:thumb:

Need a basket bad....

 

And instead get a turnover. Horrible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.