March 2, 200818 yr UK cant get a good look. Without PP, everybody is getting played straight up. Will be ugly.
March 2, 200818 yr Charge on the pass. A call that should never be called in basketball. So a player that is out of control changes him mind in air to pass the ball that means it shouldn't be a charge?
March 2, 200818 yr UK needed to come out emotional to have any chance..... Play this one for Pat... I didn't see that from them to start, and without that little spurt they are completely outmatched.
March 2, 200818 yr This is like watching a high school practice where a strong varsity team goes 5 on 5 against the JV team. Men and boys.
March 2, 200818 yr I really dislike Pearl. At least UK beat UT when we had Patterson. I'd take Pearl in a minute.
March 2, 200818 yr I'd take Pearl in a minute. Not a big fan of the guy. Came to Maysville and acted like he got C-Lo. I'm glad he won't be in Maysville anymore. :ylsuper: With D. Miller at UK! :ylsuper:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.