Raceland 70 Greenup Co. 47 (63rd. District Championship)

Congratulations to the entire Raceland coaching staff and a big thumbs up(:thumb:) to the Rams players on being crowned 63rd. District Champions!!! Great achievement for Coach Floyd to win the District Championship in his first year as the Rams head coach. I hope he is here for many more. Hats off for a job well done.

:dancingpa

Congrats to the Rams. When was the last time that both Raceland boys and girls won the district?

I think this is the first time in school history. The Lady Rams Championship last night was only their 2nd. in in 32 yrs.

Congrats to the Rams. When was the last time that both Raceland boys and girls won the district?

Somewhere around, never. Raceland Lady Rams win back-to-back District Campionship, and the Raceland Rams win the boys District Championship. Great week in Raceland.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Congrats to the Rams on a 63rd District Title!! :flame: These kids have worked through injuries and sickness, they have stuck together and played as a "Team" to bring another District championship home to Raceland.

Congrats to Raceland's first year head coach Scott Floyd winning a district title in his first year at the helm in RamLand. Raceland has a very good coach that is all class :thumb:.

Enjoy for a day or two now guys, you deserve it.Then get ready for the 16th regional tournament.

The Raceland Boys and Girls Teams Take 63rd District Titles:banana::banana::banana:

All that I can say is......................

SWEEP, SWEEP........HOW "SWEEP" IT IS :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Martin was a mad man.

Martin 26

Keeton 14

Boyles 13

Tolliver 6

Sparks 8

Barker 1

That is all I can remember off the top of my head. It was a great team effort. Raceland had somewhere around 5 or 6 block shots. Greenup tried to run with Raceland on several occasions, and every time they did, Raceland had a big run.

When Greenup would get within 8, they would start trying to run a fast pace game, and before you knew it Raceland would be up 18.

Another Raceland news flash.......I hear the Fire Trucks and sirens for a 2nd night in a row, another Championship parade and celebration here in RamLand!!! Championship Sweep!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::ylsuper::ylsuper:

:dancingpa:dancingpa

Martin was a mad man.

Martin 26

Keeton 14

Boyles 13

Tolliver 6

Sparks 8

Barker 1

That is all I can remember off the top of my head. It was a great team effort. Raceland had somewhere around 5 or 6 block shots. Greenup tried to run with Raceland on several occasions, and every time they did, Raceland had a big run.

When Greenup would get within 8, they would start trying to run a fast pace game, and before you knew it Raceland would be up 18.

Thanks for the stats Ram, Martin must have really been on fire to lead a balanced Ram attack. :thumb:

Congratulations to the Rams, They are without a doubt my 2nd favorite 16th region team. (A man from Bruin gotta be an EC fan :D

Hey to the Bruin fan!!!!

CONGRATS RAMS!! We'll see you in the winner's bracket at Regionals!!