Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Global Warming ......is over!!! Buy an SUV!

Featured Replies

Story on Gobal Cooling

 

 

World Temperatures according to the Hadley Center for Climate Prediction. Note the steep drop over the last year.Twelve-month long drop in world temperatures wipes out a century of warming

 

Over the past year, anecdotal evidence for a cooling planet has exploded. China has its coldest winter in 100 years. Baghdad sees its first snow in all recorded history. North America has the most snowcover in 50 years, with places like Wisconsin the highest since record-keeping began. Record levels of Antarctic sea ice, record cold in Minnesota, Texas, Florida, Mexico, Australia, Iran, Greece, South Africa, Greenland, Argentina, Chile -- the list goes on and on.

No more than anecdotal evidence, to be sure. But now, that evidence has been supplanted by hard scientific fact. All four major global temperature tracking outlets (Hadley, NASA's GISS, UAH, RSS) have released updated data. All show that over the past year, global temperatures have dropped precipitously.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Story on Gobal Cooling

 

 

World Temperatures according to the Hadley Center for Climate Prediction. Note the steep drop over the last year.Twelve-month long drop in world temperatures wipes out a century of warming

 

Over the past year, anecdotal evidence for a cooling planet has exploded. China has its coldest winter in 100 years. Baghdad sees its first snow in all recorded history. North America has the most snowcover in 50 years, with places like Wisconsin the highest since record-keeping began. Record levels of Antarctic sea ice, record cold in Minnesota, Texas, Florida, Mexico, Australia, Iran, Greece, South Africa, Greenland, Argentina, Chile -- the list goes on and on.

No more than anecdotal evidence, to be sure. But now, that evidence has been supplanted by hard scientific fact. All four major global temperature tracking outlets (Hadley, NASA's GISS, UAH, RSS) have released updated data. All show that over the past year, global temperatures have dropped precipitously.

 

Please tell me that Al Gore wasn't wrong! What are we gonna do?;)

 

Temperatures are cyclical . . . these trends come and go. Global warming is ---well, a misconception at best, a farce (and money maker for some) at worst. Thanks for the info.

Please tell me that Al Gore wasn't wrong! What are we gonna do?;)

 

Temperatures are cyclical . . . these trends come and go. Global warming is ---well, a misconception at best, a farce (and money maker for some) at worst. Thanks for the info.

Take back his Oscar.:jump:

Even if there weren't any global warming issues, I'd think the price of gas these days would make you want to think more economically.

 

And for what it's worth, global warming is occurring.

Take back his Oscar.:jump:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Even if there weren't any global warming issues, I'd think the price of gas these days would make you want to think more economically.

 

:thumb: I hate how a lot of the anti-global warming people are portrayed as gluttonous with their gas. Unfortunately, a lot of people act that way. I am pretty confident global warming does not exist (at least man-made) but either way I still believe it is our moral obligation to take care of this earth through individual energy conservatism-- try not to drink bottled water, carpool/don't drive, NOT take 50 minute showers, etc. But no one wants to sacrifice.

Please tell me that Al Gore wasn't wrong! What are we gonna do?;)

 

Temperatures are cyclical . . . these trends come and go. Global warming is ---well, a misconception at best, a farce (and money maker for some) at worst. Thanks for the info.

 

I wouldn't call it a misconception. I would say that we do not know enough about it as to know whether or not Global Warming is or is not a serious threat.

I wouldn't call it a misconception. I would say that we do not know enough about it as to know whether or not Global Warming is or is not a serious threat.

Exactly. Unfortunately, those who want global warming to be true (cough*Al Gore*cough) have done everything in their power to force it down the world's throat. So instead of legitimate study being done, its turned into a polar act-react situation where its only important to prove your side right and the other side wrong. Not to mention some of the poorly thought out laws and treaties that have been signed.

I wouldn't call it a misconception. I would say that we do not know enough about it as to know whether or not Global Warming is or is not a serious threat.

 

Temperatures are cyclical, there are times that it is warmer and times that it is cooler. Global warming in the manner that it is portrayed doesn't exist. It has been shown to occur in cycles about every 25 years or so. (I do not have a particular link for this info but I will try to find it.)

  • Author

And for what it's worth, global warming is occurring.

 

:laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh:

 

That's the funniest thing I have ever seen you post.....

 

 

 

It was meant as a joke right?

How long before the Global Warming alarmists revise their models to explain that manmade global warming has caused a temporary and precipitous dip in global temperatures?

 

I hope that most of those who formed the "scientific consensus" are nearing retirement age because I can see the gravy train that they have been riding jumping its rails. I would not look forward to job hunting in a few years with a resume touting my global warming advocacy credentials. Add global warming hoaxters to the list headed by pyramid "schemesters" and snake oil salesmen.

 

As Al Gore once said, "He played upon our fears!" :lol:

How long before the Global Warming alarmists revise their models to explain that manmade global warming has caused a temporary and precipitous dip in global temperatures?

It's obvious that you missed the factual documentary The Day After Tomorrow. I've already bought property in Veracruz, Mexico. :D

It's obvious that you missed the factual documentary The Day After Tomorrow. I've already bought property in Veracruz, Mexico. :D
I didn't miss it, I avoided it. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.