Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beasley or Durant

Beasley or Durant 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Beasley or Durant

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I like Kevin Durant more. He's 6'10'' with guard skills. He's electric and he hits big shots.

 

But Michael Beasley is an absolute beast. I watched him play at Oak Hill Academy and he was the best high school player I had ever seen. He does everything with so much ease, much like Kevin Durant. I'll take Michael Beasley, although that #35 is always a thrill to watch.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big white guy, can't remember his name. Maybe he graduated the year before. He wasn't great by any means but at least he did the little things.

 

Chris Mihm? :lol:

Beasley. 3 40 point 10 rebound games is solid. Add in the fact that Walker is the only other player K-State has and it makes his performances even more impressive.

Durant...

I'll take Beasley any day of the week. Although I think that he does play on a team that focuses more on him.

 

Durant had better talent surrounding him.

 

Did you watch Texas last year? Beasley has less talent, but everything was focused on Durant last year.

Carmelo.

 

If I have to choose between those two, I'll take Durant. I'll take Carmelo over both of them though.

I'll take Derrick Rose.

 

If I had to chose between Beasley or Durant, I'd go with Durant, because he's more versatile.

Can you believe these two (Durant and Beasley) played on the same team growing up? They attended the same recreation club and was coached by the same coach. I read it in ESPN the Magazine.

  • Author
Should have made this a poll.

 

I had planned on it, but apparently when I went to click on the add the poll button, it didn't work and I didn't realize it until I had already started this thread.

  • Author
I had planned on it, but apparently when I went to click on the add the poll button, it didn't work and I didn't realize it until I had already started this thread.

 

Well hmm I just now realized that I was still able to add the poll to it. I didn't know I could do that after I had already started the thread. So yeah the poll is up there now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.