February 25, 200818 yr Who do you all think was the better freshman? Last year Durant just tore up everyone in college basketball, and put up double doubles, and now Beasley is doing the same. Who would you all take?
February 25, 200818 yr I'll take Beasley any day of the week. Although I think that he does play on a team that focuses more on him. Durant had better talent surrounding him.
February 25, 200818 yr Last year I told everyone that was the best freshmen year I had ever seen from Kevin Durant and didn't think we would see another year like that for awhile. But Beasley has trumped him for sure.
February 25, 200818 yr Durant. Beastley has been close, but Crush had a lot more big game performances...
February 25, 200818 yr Author Durant. Beastley has been close, but Crush had a lot more big game performances... :thumb:
February 25, 200818 yr Durant. Beastley has been close, but Crush had a lot more big game performances... True, but don't you think Beasley would do better if he had better guard play. Durant didn't have the best but the guards he had are far better than the guards on Beasley's team.
February 25, 200818 yr Author True, but don't you think Beasley would do better if he had better guard play. Durant didn't have the best but the guards he had are far better than the guards on Beasley's team. Beasley though also has a great big guy down low with him though in Walker...
February 25, 200818 yr True, but don't you think Beasley would do better if he had better guard play. Durant didn't have the best but the guards he had are far better than the guards on Beasley's team. Very valid point, but Durant also had next to nothing down low last year. When they went to the zone out of necessity he was always the 5. Both guys have been amazing, but I'd take Crush if I had to pick after watching almost all of the games they played at this level...
February 25, 200818 yr Beasley though also has a great big guy down low with him though in Walker... Yeah, so pack it in the paint. Durant also had a decent big guy with him.
February 25, 200818 yr Who??? Big white guy, can't remember his name. Maybe he graduated the year before. He wasn't great by any means but at least he did the little things.
February 25, 200818 yr Beasley, he is an absloute moose, with good range. I'm not going to argue against 3 40 and 10 games.
February 25, 200818 yr Big white guy, can't remember his name. Maybe he graduated the year before. He wasn't great by any means but at least he did the little things. I was thinking Buckman but he was gone the year before. So yeah, he probably didn't have too much down low supporting him. Still I'll take good guards with a very good big man any day. Beasley and Walker are all that KSU has, no decent guard on the team to compliment those two.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.