Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CSAA to All-State - Linemen

Featured Replies

Can anybody think of a CSAA school or Jr. High (7th-8th grade) that had 2 or more linemen playing on the same team that went on to be all state first team? I can think of one... :thumb:

Sr. Martha: Dane last year and this year with Dave and Matt.

Did you all know that Brian Brohm played OL at St. Bernard? What a cool trivia question....Who is the only OL to get drafted in the first round as a QB.....that's pretty cool, huh?

HHS / FTJFBL Green...Ryan Ball and Luke Stein. (depending on which "ALL STATE" team you use).

Sr. Martha: Dane last year and this year with Dave and Matt.

 

If you are referring to Matt Smith, he went to Mother of Good Counsel, not St. Martha.

If you are referring to Matt Smith, he went to Mother of Good Counsel, not St. Martha.

 

Thanks Stretch.

The St. X team that won State in 95-96? St. Margaret Mary had 8 starters on that team, and I think that Jason Strothman and Chip Mattingly both made All State, but I do not think they were First Team.

Can anybody think of a CSAA school or Jr. High (7th-8th grade) that had 2 or more linemen playing on the same team that went on to be all state first team? I can think of one... :thumb:

What about the three kids who scored TDs in the state final game off that team. Flynn (2006), Weitlauf (2007), and Brinkman (2007).

Yes,they did lose to Mt Carmel in OT during the regular season but avenged the loss in the Toy Bowl. Let's not forget Nathan Miller from Manual was pretty good too.!!

Raphael dominated for so long with the 6 or 7 toy bowls won in a row there may be several - I can't remember -Blake Nix and Dylan Thiry come to mind.

I think Joe Tronzo went to St. Stephen Martyr. Did he make first team all-state? If he didn't he should have. Where did Jeffries and Elder play in grade school? Did either of them make first-team? All three of these guys were tough customers.

Tronzo was 3rd team as a Jr. and 1st team as a senior. Elder was second team and Jefferies was 1st team. Not sure where they played their grade school ball.

I think Joe Tronzo went to St. Stephen Martyr. Did he make first team all-state? If he didn't he should have. Where did Jeffries and Elder play in grade school? Did either of them make first-team? All three of these guys were tough customers.

 

I think Elder was St. Lawrence/Notre Dame. I'm not sure on Jeffries. He may hvae been optimist league.

I think Elder was St. Lawrence/Notre Dame. I'm not sure on Jeffries. He may hvae been optimist league.

 

Tronzo was St. Stephen Martyr. He was also an 8th grade Toy Bowl winner along with Craig Weiter, center, Patrick Mossholder, punter, Phillip Blakely, DB, and John Hornung, RB. All started or got significant time for X.

Tronzo was St. Stephen Martyr. He was also an 8th grade Toy Bowl winner along with Craig Weiter, center, Patrick Mossholder, punter, Phillip Blakely, DB, and John Hornung, RB. All started or got significant time for X.

 

Gotcha. What about Elder and Jeffries?

Gotcha. What about Elder and Jeffries?

 

Not sure, I'll have to dig up an old program.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.