Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 75 Pittsburgh 73

Featured Replies

Final. :bunny::bunny::banana::banana:

Nice win... not easy to pull off two wins @ Pitt this season.

Another HUGE win for the Cards as they regain their tie with Gtown atop the Big East standings. UofL's turnovers are the only reason Pitt stayed in this one. They really outplayed them in every other aspect of the game. That is one hostile environment to play in and a game like that down the stretch will be very beneficial for the Cards with the tourneys coming up. I couldn't be any more proud of the guys down the stretch and some pretty good free throw shooting to boot. Now on to Notre Dame...

 

On a side note Juan has really become a liability for this team in tight situations. He's fine for 15 minutes a game but I don't want him on the court when the game is under 5 minutes left.

Nice win... not easy to pull off two wins @ Pitt this season.

The weird thing is that Rutgers was the other team to win there this year.:confused: Go figure.

Another HUGE win for the Cards as they regain their tie with Gtown atop the Big East standings. UofL's turnovers are the only reason Pitt stayed in this one. They really outplayed them in every other aspect of the game. That is one hostile environment to play in and a game like that down the stretch will be very beneficial for the Cards with the tourneys coming up. I couldn't be any more proud of the guys down the stretch and some pretty good free throw shooting to boot. Now on to Notre Dame...

 

On a side note Juan has really become a liability for this team in tight situations. He's fine for 15 minutes a game but I don't want him on the court when the game is under 5 minutes left.

 

:thumb:

I'm also very excited at the way that Sosa played today. He's starting to look like he's got that fire going under him again. I think this kid really likes playing on the big stage and I would look for him to have another huge tournament.

Shoot, what station was this on? I flipped around all morning looking for something to watch....

Nice win for the cards, and nice spread by the oddmakers louisville -2.

Shoot, what station was this on? I flipped around all morning looking for something to watch....

It was a local ESPN+ game on ABC/WHAS in Louisville.

The only team to ever beat Pitt at the Zoo twice.

Sosa seems to have his confidence back now but I was very upset with Padgett today, even though he had a season high in points, he probably had a season high in turnovers. David will defintely rebound though because he is such a leader and he is very mature in the way he prepares!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.