Louisville 75 Pittsburgh 73

1owlzfan

Another HUGE win for the Cards as they regain their tie with Gtown atop the Big East standings. UofL's turnovers are the only reason Pitt stayed in this one. They really outplayed them in every other aspect of the game. That is one hostile environment to play in and a game like that down the stretch will be very beneficial for the Cards with the tourneys coming up. I couldn't be any more proud of the guys down the stretch and some pretty good free throw shooting to boot. Now on to Notre Dame...

On a side note Juan has really become a liability for this team in tight situations. He's fine for 15 minutes a game but I don't want him on the court when the game is under 5 minutes left.

Another HUGE win for the Cards as they regain their tie with Gtown atop the Big East standings. UofL's turnovers are the only reason Pitt stayed in this one. They really outplayed them in every other aspect of the game. That is one hostile environment to play in and a game like that down the stretch will be very beneficial for the Cards with the tourneys coming up. I couldn't be any more proud of the guys down the stretch and some pretty good free throw shooting to boot. Now on to Notre Dame...

On a side note Juan has really become a liability for this team in tight situations. He's fine for 15 minutes a game but I don't want him on the court when the game is under 5 minutes left.

:thumb:

Sosa seems to have his confidence back now but I was very upset with Padgett today, even though he had a season high in points, he probably had a season high in turnovers. David will defintely rebound though because he is such a leader and he is very mature in the way he prepares!