Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 75 Pittsburgh 73

Featured Replies

Great win for the Cards! Looking like they can make a huge run!

I love the ACC, but I have thought for a while now that the Big East is the best conference this year. Just unbelievable how many teams can string 4 wins together and get to San Antonio. Can't wait to see how the Big East tournament plays out and then seeing where they end up throughout the NCAA bracket.

 

Nice win for Louisville. :thumb:

Good win for the Cards -- keep up the momentum!

 

Headed up to the 'Ville and watched the game at the bar with my brother. I looked over at him shortly after the beginning of the second half and said, "Louisville will end up winning this one by 15-18." I got nothing but the angry stare the whole second half from him, he was so convinced the jinx was on. :lol:

Cards continue their winning road ways.

Why did they play @ Pitt twice?

Why did they play @ Pitt twice?

 

Gotta love Big East scheduling.

Why did they play @ Pitt twice?

 

They've only played them once this season, at their place. Last year L'ville played home-and-home with Pitt, and won up there. L'ville is the only team to win twice there. I would presume next year Pitt would come to Freedom Hall.

They didn't play there twice this year. They only play Pitt once (regular season) this year. They beat them this year and last year @ Pitt.

 

No other team has ever beaten Pitt twice at Pitt since they moved into their new building in '02.

They didn't play there twice this year. They only play Pitt once (regular season) this year. They beat them this year and last year @ Pitt.

 

No other team has ever beaten Pitt twice at Pitt since they moved into their new building in '02.

I'm sure that record won't last too long.:rolleyes:

They've only played them once this season, at their place. Last year L'ville played home-and-home with Pitt, and won up there. L'ville is the only team to win twice there. I would presume next year Pitt would come to Freedom Hall.

 

:thumb:

 

I was thinking that it seemed mighty strange for a conference to make one of its teams play another twice on its home court. I suppose I should have figured that out, but...:D

The Cards are definitely not a team I'd want to face right now...They're playing some very good ball.

I'm sure that record won't last too long.:rolleyes:

 

Some of the teams that have played at Pitt at least twice since 2002 and how they've fared:

 

Louisville: 2-0

Marquette: 1-1

Rutgers: 1-3

Connecticut: 1-3

Seton Hall: 1-4

Georgetown: 1-4

Syracuse: 1-4

Notre Dame: 1-4

West Virginia: 1-5

Florida State: 0-2

Villanova: 0-3

Providence: 0-4

St Johns: 0-4

 

They haven't been playing LSOTP since 2002, you know...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.