Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Cheer From A Cheering Section

Featured Replies

I still laugh at the song the Pleasure Ridge Park crowd sings. I can't post it on here though because it has a few wordy dirds in it. But when they all sing it, it is quite funny.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When our cheerleaders ran on the floor the visiting students chanted Rattle Rattle here comes the Cattle. I thought this was kind of funny since none of out cheerleaders weigh over 110 lbs. LOL very clever though.

Cov Cath's cheering section has a bunch of good chants. I personally like it when they do the roller coaster. The whole student section moves as if their riding a roller coaster, its similar to the boxing one.

A couple years back when Votel played at CovCAth the Highlands cheering section (when they had one) were chanting something about his hair being on fire. I cant remember the exact chant but it was clever. My son (redhead) got a kick out of it.

A few years ago at the state tourny CovCath had a student put on boxing gloves and stand in front of the cheering section. If he swung from the left they all fell to the left and so on with the other punches. I thought it was very humurous.

 

 

There's a video of it. Kinda blurry but you get the idea.

When our cheerleaders ran on the floor the visiting students chanted Rattle Rattle here comes the Cattle. I thought this was kind of funny since none of out cheerleaders weigh over 110 lbs. LOL very clever though.

 

This is Hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

SugarDaddy,

 

I know the song you are thinking of that PRP chants...it's hilarious..

 

I'm sooooo glad, I go to P.R.P.....I'm sooooooo glad, I go to P.R.P, I'm sooooo, well you get the picture and use the imagination...it is funny though...the last line is classic.

A few years ago we got a "lets play football" the other student section shot back with a "where's your trophy" so naturally we replied with "at your mom's house". :lol:

 

Easily one of the funniest chants I've been apart of.

I can think of several inappropriate ones but the CCH boxing match at Rupp might take the cake.

A couple years back when Votel played at CovCAth the Highlands cheering section (when they had one) were chanting something about his hair being on fire. I cant remember the exact chant but it was clever. My son (redhead) got a kick out of it.

 

His hair, his hair, his hair is on fire!

 

There's a video of it. Kinda blurry but you get the idea.

 

That's a great video but it doesn't do that cheer justice.

 

 

Gametime would have some great CCH student section footage from a few years back, but it didn't work out for him. If I remember, he went crowd surfing in the student section with his camera, but forgot to push the record button. :p

The boxing is pretty cool. CovCath seems like they really do a great job at getting into it.

The HC thing last night was pretty clever, a kid dressed like Moses parting the sea (the entire student section).

The HC thing last night was pretty clever, a kid dressed like Moses parting the sea (the entire student section).

 

I agree. The Holy Cross Moses "parting the Red Sea" display at the Cov. Cath. game last night was excellent.

Poor kid came over to the Cov Cath side and was going to do the same thing with their boys but was rather harshly pulled away by Cov Cath admin. They should have let the kid do his thing as it was very clever.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.