Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bud Mackey

Featured Replies

Am i missing something. His Myspace says Kentucky Wildcats here i come...

GT or 98 have you heard anything?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am i missing something. His Myspace says Kentucky Wildcats here i come...

GT or 98 have you heard anything?

 

 

Don't leave any comments DH...

 

:p

  • Author

Trust me im not saying i want him thats just what it says.

I've heard not to trust anything posted on anyone's myspace or facebook page... ;)

Trust me im not saying i want him thats just what it says.

 

I know, I was talking about the little MySpace fiasco with PP...

  • Author
I've heard not to trust anything posted on anyone's myspace or facebook page... ;)

 

:thumb: I just seen it and was like what the .....

I think Mackey is going to be a 09 recruit at best. There are far too many obstacles in the way for him to make it in this class IMO...

I think Mackey is going to be a 09 recruit at best. There are far too many obstacles in the way for him to make it in this class IMO...

That being said he'll change his mind 3 or 4 times by who still offers after this year.

 

I still say favorite has to be UC.

I still say favorite has to be UC.

If it's in 09, he's looking at a UC log jam to get a spot. If he can make it in 08, I agree...

This kid has so many marks on him from where people hae been hitting him with 10 foot poles.

I would want no part of him or his recruitment.

If it's in 09, he's looking at a UC log jam to get a spot. If he can make it in 08, I agree...

:thumb:

If it's in 09, he's looking at a UC log jam to get a spot. If he can make it in 08, I agree...

 

Now what do you know about recruiting classes, let alone UC's?:D

This kid is carrying more baggage than Delta airlines.

This kid made a mistake. Hopefully he has learned from it.

 

I would love to see him in a UK uniform in the future, whenever that might be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.