Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bud Mackey

Featured Replies

Not trying to say you're wrong, but I always thought the term "trafficking" was solely based on the amount you had? Or, obviously, if you were actually caught selling it. Like if you have over a certain amount they consider it as trafficking because it's too much for a single person's use. Maybe not, that's just what I thought.

:confused:

 

I'm really not sure on that either.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really not sure on that either.

 

I thought it could also be if you had more than one "container" of a substance.Not sure on that though. The kid does deserve a second chance.Good luck to him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.