Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the real top 5 in the nation...

Featured Replies

I have not seen Stanford play, are they really that good? I knew they had those twin stars, but never seen the team play.

 

I like the matchup problems they create.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
forget record, who are the five best teams in America:

 

 

here's mine:

 

1 - Kansas

2- UNC

3- Georgetown

4 - Louisville

5 - UCLA

 

I like your list. :ylsuper:

 

And I understand that Louisville is an unranked team, and we all know how much the rankings mean. :D

For some reason I just have my doubts about Georgetown..I'm not sure if they are capable of winning 5 or 6 games in a row against high quality competition.

RP is one of Duke's biggest fans on this site...

 

Yeah I know.:thumb:

No way Memphis is 5. They have beat alot of good teams.

 

Who. I honestly bet UK has close to as many cuality (sp?) wins as they do.

Who. I honestly bet UK has close to as many cuality (sp?) wins as they do.

Oklahoma, UConn, Arizona, USC, Georgetown, Gonzaga and Houston as the Top 50 RPI wins...

Yeah I know.:thumb:

 

Which is why it's so puzzling.. maybe RP is playing the worst case scenario.:lol:

 

I do agree with him though that next year will especially be Duke's year.:thumb:

Oklahoma, UConn, Arizona, USC, Georgetown, Gonzaga and Houston as the Top 50 RPI wins...

:lol: UK definitely has more quality wins.:sssh:

1. UNC

2. Memphis

3. Kansas

4. UCLA

5. UConn

 

I think all 5 programs have some glaring weaknesses, but I think those 5 have the best chance to go all the way.

The next tier would be:

 

Texas

Duke

Georgetown

Tennesee

Louisville

1. UNC

2. Memphis

3. Kansas

4. UCLA

5. UConn

 

I think all 5 programs have some glaring weaknesses, but I think those 5 have the best chance to go all the way.

The next tier would be:

 

Texas

Duke

Georgetown

Tennesee

Louisville

 

I am glad to see someone else have UCONN in their top 5 as well. We pretty much have the same top 5, except I have UT being better than UCLA at this point of time. IMO UCLA has not played like a top 5 team this year yet.

:lol: UK definitely has more quality wins.:sssh:

 

I'm just trying to make the point that I don't see Memphis as all they are put up to be. Free Throws are going to kill them in the end.

Which is why it's so puzzling.. maybe RP is playing the worst case scenario.:lol:

 

I do agree with him though that next year will especially be Duke's year.:thumb:

 

Yeah Duke's year is next year, but I still think they can make a run. I'm just still stunned that Duke isn't in RP's top 5.

I am glad to see someone else have UCONN in their top 5 as well. We pretty much have the same top 5, except I have UT being better than UCLA at this point of time. IMO UCLA has not played like a top 5 team this year yet.

 

 

I actually don't think UNC has either, but I still believe they have the tools to be the best team. It will be interesting to see how things shake out.

I'm just trying to make the point that I don't see Memphis as all they are put up to be. Free Throws are going to kill them in the end.

 

Your point was quality wins. That was WAY off base...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.