Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the real top 5 in the nation...

Featured Replies

I still trying to figure out why at the point in time, UCLA is in everyones top 5?

 

Because they have a good starting 5 and can beat anyone any night.

 

Where is the "Love?"

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because they have a good starting 5 and can beat anyone any night.

 

Where is the "Love?"

 

They do have a good starting 5, but at this point of the season they have not been playing like a top 5 team in the country.

UCLA will be in the Final 8 or past.

 

I not saying I disagree. But at this point of the season they have not been playing like one of the top 5 teams in the country...

 

Actually I take that back, I do disagree. I don't see them making it past the Sweet 16. They been to the final four two years in a row. With the tournament being so hard, I don't see them being able to make it by again.

The Best 6 in the country in no order:

 

Memphis

Kansas

UCLA

Duke

Louisville

Texas

I may be a homer but I just don't see how Duke couldn't be in anybodys top 5 right now..they have done everything they could have done so far.(except the Pitt loss when they were up 16). I think that Pitt loss woke up Duke and realized their potential. This may not be Duke's year, but they have just as good a shot as ANYONE.

forget record, who are the five best teams in America:

 

 

here's mine:

 

1 - Kansas

2- UNC

3- Georgetown

4 - Louisville

5 - UCLA

 

Have you and HammerTime not been watching Duke? How don't you all have them in the top 5? But I do agree with no Memphis I'd have them around 5.

 

1. Kansas

2.Duke

3.UNC

4.UCLA

5.Memphis

.............and closing in at #6 is KENTUCKY:D

Have you and HammerTime not been watching Duke? How don't you all have them in the top 5? But I do agree with no Memphis I'd have them around 5.

 

1. Kansas

2.Duke

3.UNC

4.UCLA

5.Memphis

.............and closing in at #6 is KENTUCKY:D

 

RP is one of Duke's biggest fans on this site...

Have you and HammerTime not been watching Duke? How don't you all have them in the top 5? But I do agree with no Memphis I'd have them around 5.

 

1. Kansas

2.Duke

3.UNC

4.UCLA

5.Memphis

.............and closing in at #6 is KENTUCKY:D

 

No way Memphis is 5. They have beat alot of good teams.

You have an unranked team at #4 on your list? Your favorite team is 22-1, and you don't have them on there? Here would be my top 5 teams in no order:

 

- Memphis

- UNC

- Duke

- Kansas

- UCLA

 

Next, you have the teams that are right up there with the top 5:

 

- Tennessee

- Georgetown

- Stanford

 

Then, you have the teams that are apparently improving and getting hot at the right time:

 

- UCONN

- Wisconsin

- Louisville

- Purdue

 

Louisville crushed Stanford last year, with both teams having basically the same anatomy as they do this year...Stanford is not better than Louisville...

Memphis

Duke

UNC

UCLA

Kansas

Tennessee

Georgetown

Memphis

Duke

UNC

UCLA

Kansas

Tennessee

Georgetown

 

This list I agree with...with Tennesee, Georgetown, and Louisville being the teams with an outside chance.

I can't really narrow a five. I think the Final Four will come from this group:

 

Stanford

Louisville

UNC

Duke

UConn

Purdue

Kansas

I can't really narrow a five. I think the Final Four will come from this group:

 

Stanford

Louisville

UNC

Duke

UConn

Purdue

Kansas

 

I have not seen Stanford play, are they really that good? I knew they had those twin stars, but never seen the team play.

1 Memphis

2 Duke

3 Kansas

4 North Carolina

5 UCLA

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.