Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the real top 5 in the nation...

Featured Replies

Your point was quality wins. That was WAY off base...

 

Ok my bad I guess I messed up on that one.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Memphis- they've played perfect so far.

2. Kansas- Excellent shooters and rebounders.

3. Duke- beat NC, and held off a fiesty MD team.

4. Unc- especially with Ty Lawson back.

5. UCLA- K-Love is a load.

  • Author
So, RP, your intent was to select teams that you felt like had the best shot at cutting the nets down, not the 'best' teams.

 

Right...the teams that I think have the best shot to make the final four...Louisville is there right now.

  • Author
Which is why it's so puzzling.. maybe RP is playing the worst case scenario.:lol:

 

I do agree with him though that next year will especially be Duke's year.:thumb:

 

Brother, I am not really doubting Duke's shot, but I have been there done that with this team. They don't have that killer attitude yet, they need it. They are peaking a little early.

Brother, I am not really doubting Duke's shot, but I have been there done that with this team. They don't have that killer attitude yet, they need it. They are peaking a little early.

 

:lol: I feel ya man.. I know how devastating it is.. especially the J.J. Sheldon Williams senior year..... Maybe this year they are too young to choke and Nelson can lead this team on.:ylsuper: Who know's. Once you get to the Sweet 16 it's almost a crapshoot anyways.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.