What historical event would you change?

ladiesbballcoach

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I'll help...UK had just won the NC for B-Ball and the UK football team had beaten the Sooners to finish 10-1. At the sports banquet for the two sports UK brought out a pretty blue 1952 Cadillac. Coach Bryant wrote this in his Autobiography..."Oh Boy, Rupp got him a blue Caddy, wonder if mine will be White....They called me up onto the stage and gave me a real pretty blue Cigarette Lighter". "I knew then it was time to leave the Blugrass".

Of all the world events we could possibly change, we're thinking sporting events? What is this, some kind of sports website???

Well, they'd already covered everything from the first sin in the Garden, through Hitler and beyond Roe v. Wade. All that's left is whirled peas or sports.

I don't know ... maybe the JFK/RFK/MLK assassinations.

I have often wondered about RFK in particular. He had enough momentum to seize the nomination at the convention. His presence might have calmed the storm that the '68 Dem Convention became and he would have stabalized the riffs in the country over Vietnam and Civil Rights IMHO. It would have been interesting to see how the 70's would have gone with RFK at the helm instead of Tricky Dick.

I would change that one.