Top 5 RB's in eastern ky. next season

wideopen

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Raceland might have their stud back too. If so I would put him up there.

Raceland has two very good running backs. You are probably talking about Brett Denton - HM All-State, Army IronMan of the week, 1100 yards rushing. He is very strong, and very good.

John Scott Carver is the other running back, he is very good as well, over 600 yards rushing.

I think u guys are forgeting about a guy from ashand who rushed for over 200 yrds in his first game for ashland. Rashard Carter will have all the carries with Thomas gone next year. I also heard a rumor that his family maybe moving back to Greenup. My fingers are crossed.

I think u guys are forgeting about a guy from ashand who rushed for over 200 yrds in his first game for ashland. Rashard Carter will have all the carries with Thomas gone next year. I also heard a rumor that his family maybe moving back to Greenup. My fingers are crossed.

I know him and his family, and I can assure you that this rumor is not true. But I do agree with you, I look for Rashard Carter to have a monster season.

I know him and his family, and I can assure you that this rumor is not true. But I do agree with you, I look for Rashard Carter to have a monster season.

I figured it was just a rumor, but its a fun rumour for us GC fans to think about, so dont tell me there is no santa clause and just let me believe.:lol:

Rockcastle- Casey Hayes

This guy could have an 1800-2000 yard season next year.........I'm not joking either and I am also taking the coaching/system change into account.

I'd say you're right about Hayes being in the top five next year. :thumb:

Ivan Lee- Belfry

Spencer Greer- Bell County

Colbey Fugate- Breathitt County

Allen Craynon- Pburg

Daniel Harmon- Pikeville....

If you can name a better back than those five, I'll be surprised.

I agree, those are some tough and talented runners. I have not seen the kid from P'burg, only heard talk. But I know the other 4 are for real.

Kidd from Hazard is a very good back and the best one of them all that no-one has mentioned, I think, will be the kid from McCreary Central. He's tough and will only be a junior.

Kidd is not a running back he is a WR. You may havement Greg Adams or Austin blanton. Adams runs when they go in the I and Blanton runs when they go 4 wide.

I've heard a lot of good things about Carter but have never seen him play.

Carter is a very athletic and fast kid, but IMO he needs to learn to stop dancing and running east-west and learn to just hit the hole and get 2 or 3 instead of trying for the homerun everytime. Once he learns this I think he can be a very good running back for Ashland.

Carter is a very athletic and fast kid, but IMO he needs to learn to stop dancing and running east-west and learn to just hit the hole and get 2 or 3 instead of trying for the homerun everytime. Once he learns this I think he can be a very good running back for Ashland.

That comes from being atheletic enough at all the other levels to break a big run on every carry. Experience and carries will fix that problem.