Top 5 RB's in eastern ky. next season

wideopen

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Shawn Grim's graduation, Johnson Central's Chase Richardson will be among the state leaders in rushing this fall. The number of yards that he racks up will depend on how Matney decides to distribute the carries between Nathan Dillon and Richardson.

I forgot about Spencer Greer from Bell County. He is a beast. I wouldn't be suprised to see him and Hayes have 200 yards EACH in their head-to-head game next season.

Thats a nice compliment, but also, Bell and Rock have great defenses and I doubt there would be a game where both have 200 yards. Although it would be very entertaining to watch.

I know him and his family, and I can assure you that this rumor is not true. But I do agree with you, I look for Rashard Carter to have a monster season.

I also like Alber at Fullback, also,must have a strong agressive quick o-line for both these talented running backs.

There are a LOT of good things I'm having to leave behind leaving Pikeville...maybe one of the toughest to leave behind is Daniel Harmon (and with the senior losses at RB this past year, a VERY fast kid named Josh Mullins will get a chance to shine this year. He and James Cleary will keep teams from being able to focus solely on Harmon).

Channing Fugate will be the best ever at Breathitt Co. if nothing does not happen to him,He is a great running back,Good future ahead for him.

Channing is DARN GOOD....but don't fool yourself. He is no where near as quick as Jonathon Chapman was as a freshman or sophomore. TopperDad, I know you remember what Chapman did in the state semifinals against Danville in 96, as a freshman :creepy: Absolutely destroyed an all state cornerback for a touchdown and then returned the punt for a TD that won the game. Jon Chapman is the most talented player, IMO, to ever play at Breathitt Co.