Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 5 RB's in eastern ky. next season

Featured Replies

Who are some of the good running backs that we will see next season.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can name 2 from Pulaski County.... Winston Hines PC and a sophomore to watch Derrick Jackson of Somerset.

Nathaniel Gilliam

T.J. Green

Lance Simmons

Shequille Clark

  • Author

What is the running backs name from Breathitt Co. I think he will be Jr. next season.

  • Author
Nathaniel Gilliam

T.J. Green

Lance Simmons

Shequille Clark

These kids will be playing for the bears next season.
  • Author
Nathaniel Gilliam

T.J. Green

Lance Simmons

Shequille Clark

You also forgot about Roberts the FB who will also play for Harlan County.:thumb:

Rockcastle- Casey Hayes

 

This guy could have an 1800-2000 yard season next year.........I'm not joking either and I am also taking the coaching/system change into account.

You also forgot about Roberts the FB who will also play for Harlan County.:thumb:

 

I like him a lot better on defense, but he could fit into Larkey's system real well on offense, too.

Ivan Lee- Belfry

Spencer Greer- Bell County

Colbey Fugate- Breathitt County

Allen Craynon- Pburg

Daniel Harmon- Pikeville....

 

If you can name a better back than those five, I'll be surprised.

Drew Abrams-Russell

Ivan Lee- Belfry

Spencer Greer- Bell County

Colbey Fugate- Breathitt County

Allen Craynon- Pburg

Daniel Harmon- Pikeville....

 

If you can name a better back than those five, I'll be surprised.

 

Colby was the QB last year. I think your talking about his younger brother Channing. He has the record as a sophmore for most yards and most touchdowns for the bobcats already. He will be one of the best for the next couple years. This kid will be a heck of a player. He can catch, carry and do just about anything he wants.

Ivan Lee- Belfry

Spencer Greer- Bell County

Colbey Fugate- Breathitt County

Allen Craynon- Pburg

Daniel Harmon- Pikeville....

 

If you can name a better back than those five, I'll be surprised.

 

That's a great list and they would be around my top 5 too. Seth Sester from Pburg, Shane Pack from Lawrence Co, Drew Abrhams Russell and the Kelly kid from Sheldon Clark (if he's back) would be up around there too.

Fugate is probably the best of the crew I saw (saw them all but Greer).

Pburg is going to be tough with Sester+Cranyon back.

I think Raceland might have their stud back too. If so I would put him up there.

I forgot about Spencer Greer from Bell County. He is a beast. I wouldn't be suprised to see him and Hayes have 200 yards EACH in their head-to-head game next season.

Kidd from Hazard is a very good back and the best one of them all that no-one has mentioned, I think, will be the kid from McCreary Central. He's tough and will only be a junior.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.