Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks Status?

Featured Replies

With all the talk now surrounding where UK will be setting at the end of the season,tournament bound or not. I think this all will depend on Meeks status. Do we even know his true status and outlook at this point?

I'd sure like to know too. We could sure use him and I don't think he can be redshirted now since he has played some this year. Come on Jodie.

The first four post sums up my question, I don't know how he is and when or if he will even be able to come back this season. I am asking the same thing.

I think it is easy to say that he rushed coming back or was rushed into coming back to soon. Hindsight is 20/20.

He's like all of us. Day to day... ;)

1.) EVEN if he comes back, he will not be 100% this season. (IMO he'll be back.)

 

2.) He can't redshirt with the number of games he has appeared in.

 

3.) Probably rushed back too soon and a new injury developed due to compensating for old injury.

 

4.)Meeks, Crawford, Bradley and Jasper have done well, with the injuries they have had, to contribute.

 

With the exception of Bradley, we have been winning games with contributors anywhere from 70% to 85% healthy enough to play.

 

REMARKABLE!!!! Says a lot about the toughness of these guys and their will to acheive!!!!:thumb:

See Ken Griffey Jr.

I have heard a rumor that Jodie Meeks is thinking about transfering. Can someone comment of this? It is all centered around that Gillispie thinks that his injury is not that bad and that he is not very tough, so they are kind of in an argument. This is all rumor, but this is what I have heard today. Has anyone else heard this?

I have heard a rumor that Jodie Meeks is thinking about transfering. Can someone comment of this? It is all centered around that Gillispie thinks that his injury is not that bad and that he is not very tough, so they are kind of in an argument. This is all rumor, but this is what I have heard today. Has anyone else heard this?

 

Someones trying to turn your crank...I've not heard anything remotely close to this...Gillispie knows that Meeks is too valuable to the Cats future fortunes to get something like that going... In addition, Meeks would be crazy to transfer and sit out another year, especially after having to sit this much of this year out...If Meeks stays, he could well be in the NBA playing for some big bucks before he'd even be eligible to play at another school...Just doesn't make any sense on either parties side...

Meeks dad shot down a rumor like this last summer. Kid seems happy here, just hurt. UNLESSSSSSS........BCG has stolen his girlfriend like in the Alex Legion story.....:lol::lol::lol:

Can Kentucky still redshirt him?

I think it is easy to say that he rushed coming back or was rushed into coming back to soon. Hindsight is 20/20.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.