Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Auburn updates

Featured Replies

What was his T about I missed it?

 

I think it was BCG thought that Crawford got fouled when going up for that dunk he missed...

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was his T about I missed it?

 

I'm not sure either I just heard them say he had recieved one.

  • Author

Joe C has been on fire from the perimeter.

I would say that's a halfway decent start to the 2nd half. :lol:

 

Nice to see Patterson not score the first few minutes, but the "other" guys step up and make some big shots to expand the lead.

Stevenson with the short jumper.

 

UK by 7. 48-41

 

13:35 left

Now that's how you pass a basketball...

 

Great outlet pass and finish.

Big dunk by PP after the dish from Perry.

Crawford is playing great ball. UK by 10

I think Stevenson has now lost the nickname swat to Jasper. He's blocked a few tonight.

Those original Auburn fans and their chant of airball whenever Jasper touches the ball... How clever can you be?

Those original Auburn fans and their chant of airball whenever Jasper touches the ball... How clever can you be?

 

I actually went to Auburn earlier in the year and let me tell you it's an annoying place they give a cheerleader a mike in time outs and what not and the guy sounds like he was born to be Bob Barker, well now Drew's assistant to tell them what they've won. All he says is "Two-bits, four-bits,six-bits, a dollar, all for Auburn stand up and hollar" and then there is the "A-U-B-U-R-N". I could actually hear him in the radio broadcast earlier tonight.

Those original Auburn fans and their chant of airball whenever Jasper touches the ball... How clever can you be?

 

:laugh: Agreed!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.