February 7, 200818 yr Those original Auburn fans and their chant of airball whenever Jasper touches the ball... How clever can you be? It's beginning to drive me insane:madman:
February 7, 200818 yr Look at Crawford getting his miss and putting it back in. He's playing good ball.
February 7, 200818 yr Kentucky must have practiced a lot on their turnovers last summer. They're very good at them.
February 7, 200818 yr BTW I was checking out the Avatar...while at the same time I am recording Plastic Surgery disasters from Vinyl to CD...As I watch the game...:thumb:
February 7, 200818 yr If they are going to pressure that much out front get into a position where you can attack the basket!
February 7, 200818 yr I guess Harris does the best he can but he looks like he's scared to death all the time.
February 7, 200818 yr We're very lucky that Auburn is so terrible. The cats are shooting the lights out but have way too many turnovers. I think they are shooting around 70 percent from the field, this shouldn't even be a game. You can tell they miss Bradley. Win or lose, I'm a little dissapointed tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.