Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle's New Head Coach-Scott Parkey

Featured Replies

According to my sources, current Assistant Coach Scott Parkey will be the next head coach at Rockcastle County High School.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Rock didn't waste any time. They tap Parkey the same day that Larkey officially goes to Harlan County. There is something to be said for that.....

According to my sources, current Assistant Coach Scott Parkey will be the next head coach at Rockcastle County High School.
Are you sure about that. At the football banquet there was no announcement of the new head coach yet. Do you have a link to that???

If this is true Congrats to coach Parkey. I have heard coach Parkey knows his offense. I hear he likes a west coast offense. That would defintely be a change for Rockcastle County football, but undoubtedly fun to watch

Are you sure about that. At the football banquet there was no announcement of the new head coach yet. Do you have a link to that???

 

100% sure Mrs Mattingly anounced it to the players today after their after school weghtlifting.

If this is true Congrats to coach Parkey. I have heard coach Parkey knows his offense. I hear he likes a west coast offense. That would defintely be a change for Rockcastle County football, but undoubtedly fun to watch
Welcome to BGP wirelessg and be sure to visit the New Member forum....thumb[1].gif

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/forumd...aysprune=&f=34

 

Read the "Everything a Rookie" thread and it will answer, any questions.

Just have to change one letter on the office door....

  • Author
Just have to change one letter on the office door....

 

There's always that.....

Like I said in earlier post, Rockcastle is loaded adn will walk over their first 5 opponets. I predict Rockcastle to score around 50 points a game and hold opponets to at least 7 a game. Bell if you cant throw look out, I hear the Rockcastle defense is packing this year.:fight:

Like I said in earlier post, Rockcastle is loaded adn will walk over their first 5 opponets. I predict Rockcastle to score around 50 points a game and hold opponets to at least 7 a game. Bell if you cant throw look out, I hear the Rockcastle defense is packing this year.:fight:

 

I hope your 50 PPG prediction comes true, that would be AWESOME! It would be like the State-Final runs.:dancingpa

Like I said in earlier post, Rockcastle is loaded adn will walk over their first 5 opponets. I predict Rockcastle to score around 50 points a game and hold opponets to at least 7 a game. Bell if you cant throw look out, I hear the Rockcastle defense is packing this year.:fight:

 

Easy big guy don't get too giddy their. Bell basically returns the same team from last year with probably a better throwing QB. The same team that outscored rock 59-0 last year in two games.

 

Parkey will do a good job but don't expect miracles!

I'm with Leonidas, lets give Parkey a chance. 50 ppg is a big jump, and only allowing 7ppg is "00-02" stats. I hope you are right but what you are suggesting is a tall order. I want them to go 15-0, but better than .5oo wil be an improvement.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.