Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Auburn

Featured Replies

Without Bradley and Meeks , UK may lose. Home teams in the SEC get all the calls.

Without Bradley and Meeks , UK may lose. Home teams in the SEC get all the calls.

 

I agree this will be a fight to the buzzer. I don't know how many times UK can go to the well and pull one out. The Cats will be lucky to win this one, but I think they do1 UK- 71 AU- 68

Cats make it four in a roll by holding the Tigers to only 55 points, Cats win 68-55.

UK by around 10. Hope Bradley can play but it isn't looking to good right now.

Auburn is pathetic and they only have 7 scholarship players. I say UK by 15+ if they have their full lineup. If not, I say UK by 8.

Cats run them down ! WIN by 20 !

UK 81-70

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.