Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Auburn

Featured Replies

Wildcats go back on the road Wednesday Night to the friendliest little village on the Plains. Hopefully, Ramel, Jodie will be able to play and Joe has put in a bunch of electrolytes in his body. I will pick Kentucky 70-62.

I'll say UK keeps up the good play and wins by 5.

I dunno how good Auburn is but UK is playing pretty well right now. If Bradley and Meeks are able to play I say UK by 15, if not then UK by 6.

I dunno how good Auburn is but UK is playing pretty well right now. If Bradley and Meeks are able to play I say UK by 15, if not then UK by 6.

 

Just told on Lex. tv Billy G said Bradley not doing very well and was not sure he will be able to play on Wednesday ! This is not good !

Any road trip in the SEC is a tough one, if UK is going to win a road game in the SEC this and LSU are the gimmes. Even still though this will be a tough.

 

UK by 2, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Auburn win this one by 5 or 6 either.

I dunno how good Auburn is but UK is playing pretty well right now. If Bradley and Meeks are able to play I say UK by 15, if not then UK by 6.

 

If this is the same Auburn team that I saw Xavier play, UK should win easily.

Cats by 5. Too much Patterson for Auburn to handle.:thumb:

I hope they go in there and take care of buisness and get out of there w/o any injuries.

Cats by 12 no matter who they take. They are playing well.

UK IN A BLOWOUT 75-55

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.