Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC vs. West Virginia

Featured Replies

Bob meets up with his former team and says the game doesn't have any special significance, other that that his team needs a win. I'm going out on a limb and predict that UC will finally win one of these close games they seem to be letting slip away as of late. WV hasn't really beaten anyone of great significance this year (well, maybe Marquette) and I think this is clearly a game within UC's grasp, despite playing in Morgantown.

On paper WVU is a clear favorite. I'm not expecting a UC win, but I might still be celebrating Thursday morning if they do... :lol:

I'll be pulling for UC, as I can't stand WVU.

I look forward to seeing this game!

I miss the Hugg man at UC, hopefully he will stick it to them tonight so the UC administration will have to look at the mistake they made letting him go!

I'm hoping for the CATS to finally get a big road win. But I still will always pull for Huggs when they are'nt playing UC.

West Virginia 71-68.

The real question is how wild will the pimp suit worn by Huggs look tonight... :lol:

The real question is how wild will the pimp suit worn by Huggs look tonight... :lol:

 

:thumb:n and will it have tails?

Gotta loves the suit. :creepy:

What kind/Color of shoes does Hugs have on?:cool:

 

Nevermind...I just seen a closer look...They match the suit perfect...:D

There is a school bus patrolling in front of the WVU bench.......and it has a drunk driver.:eek::D

The real question is how wild will the pimp suit worn by Huggs look tonight... :lol:

 

There's your answer. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.