Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

64th District Site?

Featured Replies

The host school can play the tournament wherever they want as long as the gym size meets KHSAA requirements. Therefor Fairview gets to decide where the 64th district tournament is held this year. King Rex gets to choose.

Goodness. How'd he get the moniker of King? I'd guess Tyrannasaurus Rex. Or maybe Train Rex. I wonder where he'll choose? He's gonna be sporting the 4 seed more than likely, correct? I'd give him a puncher's chance. I thought I heard Mr. Corleone say he was a Fairview fella, perhaps he has some clues about what that bunch will do?

 

Only in America, baby!

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Yes he could move it to say Raceland or Russell.

I assume the 62nd is staying at Elliott?

Yes he could move it to say Raceland or Russell.

I assume the 62nd is staying at Elliott?

 

 

Are there no requirments as to how far away the game can be played?

Are there no requirments as to how far away the game can be played?

 

No. I think it has to be within reason other than that there is no boundries.

No. I think it has to be within reason other than that there is no boundries.

Is UK out of town that weekend?

 

Heck, let's play it in Danville so that Wire Man can see a game or two.

Is UK out of town that weekend?

 

Heck, let's play it in Danville so that Wire Man can see a game or two.

 

:lol::lol:

I wish the 62nd district tournament would be moved this year. It's is going to be super crowded every night, especially if it's West/East and Morgan/Elliott in the first round. Could there be a change of venue, because I woudn't think there gym could realistically even hold all of the Elliott fans during tournament time very well?

Yes he could move it to say Raceland or Russell.

I assume the 62nd is staying at Elliott?

 

What if the 61st played at the old field house at Morehead. The 62nd move to summit (Boyd Co.). The 63rd to Ashland and the 64th to Greenup Co. No one has the home court and the schools would make more money. Give a % to the host school and the four teams split the rest. I know the gang at Sandy Hook could fill one side of the gym at Summit!

The Sandy Hook people can feel a gym anywhere. :lol: I heard that Elliott would be using their Performing Arts Center and have the games on the big screen. Sounds alright?:confused: I don't know about that.

There is nothing I'd like better than to see Rex take the tournament to Greenup Co., or Ironton OH, or Huntington WV. Phones in Frankfort would be ringing off the hook.

I am very certain the 62nd will continue the normal rotation and Coach Mays will be happily hosting the tournament in Sandy Hook.!!!!!

I am very certain the 62nd will continue the normal rotation and Coach Mays will be happily hosting the tournament in Sandy Hook.!!!!!

 

As he should be allowed to.

How many does it hold at Elliott? Have any fans ever been turned away for a district there?

  • Author
I am very certain the 62nd will continue the normal rotation and Coach Mays will be happily hosting the tournament in Sandy Hook.!!!!!

 

Certain or positive?

Certain or positive?

Is that an inside joke?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.