Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 68 IU 63

Featured Replies

:banana: IU is overrated in my opinion...Nice win for UConn.

 

Indiana only has 4 wins against teams in the current RPI 100.

 

#42 Illinois St

#70 Georgia Tech

#73 Southern Illinois

#76 Minnesota

 

So yes, I would agree with you. :lol:

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indiana only has 4 wins against teams in the current RPI 100.

 

#42 Illinois St

#70 Georgia Tech

#73 Southern Illinois

#76 Minnesota

 

So yes, I would agree with you. :lol:

 

Those are good win! :sleep:

Indiana only has 4 wins against teams in the current RPI 100.

 

#42 Illinois St

#70 Georgia Tech

#73 Southern Illinois

#76 Minnesota

 

So yes, I would agree with you. :lol:

 

IU's stock will fall this week faster than Wall Street.

Still no sign of 98 :scared: :D.

 

Maybe he is one of the 10 million playing World of Warcraft. Or maybe he is gearing up for tonight's game between Minnesota and Ohio St. :lol:

Dang, can a guy not go out for his father in laws birthday. Jeesh.

 

I have said the past month IU was over rated. No denying that.

 

I still don't think UConn is that good either though.

 

Killed on the boards, in the paint and off the bench, no excuses.

Maybe he is one of the 10 million playing World of Warcraft. Or maybe he is gearing up for tonight's game between Minnesota and Ohio St. :lol:
What is World of Warcraft?:confused:
Indiana only has 4 wins against teams in the current RPI 100.

 

#42 Illinois St

#70 Georgia Tech

#73 Southern Illinois

#76 Minnesota

 

So yes, I would agree with you. :lol:

I pointed that out in the Minnesota thread.

 

IU was on a 17 game winning streak, only 1 of which was against a winning team.

What is World of Warcraft?:confused:

 

It's an online role playing game that apparently everyone in the world plays except you and I. :lol:

 

Yep, I know you mentioned Indiana's lack of big wins during the Minnesota game, I just thought I would point it out since someone referred to them being overrated. :thumb:

Marcus Williams, but he was also suspended for 4 months and missed the first 8 games of that season...

 

First 8 games when they usually never leave the state of Connecticut? Those 8 games?

  • Author
First 8 games when they usually never leave the state of Connecticut? Those 8 games?

Nope. He missed the Maui Invitational. This isn't going well for you... :lol:

It's an online role playing game that apparently everyone in the world plays except you and I. :lol:

:lol: I am apparently WAY out of the loop.

Nope. He missed the Maui Invitational. This isn't going well for you... :lol:

 

My bad. So 3 games against legit competition while the rest were Army and Morehead State type teams. Hardly a suspension and miraculously he was allowed to return just in time to start conference play while his boy AJ somehow had to sit the entire season.

 

Calhoun lost all credibility.

  • Author
My bad. So 3 games against legit competition while the rest were Army and Morehead State type teams. Hardly a suspension and miraculously he was allowed to return just in time to start conference play while his boy AJ somehow had to sit the entire season.

 

Calhoun lost all credibility.

I agree. Just having some fun at your expense... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.