Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 68 IU 63

Featured Replies

It's an online role playing game that apparently everyone in the world plays except you and I. :lol:

 

Or me, I have never heard of it. :D

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dang, can a guy not go out for his father in laws birthday. Jeesh.

 

I have said the past month IU was over rated. No denying that.

 

I still don't think UConn is that good either though.

 

Killed on the boards, in the paint and off the bench, no excuses.

 

Just having some fun 98 :thumb:, as far as I know you may be the only I.U. fan on here. No one else to jab. :D

Those are good win! :sleep:

 

Knocking a supposedly over-rated IU team that pounded your squad...Smart.

Like I said after their last game, Gametime, they are looking pretty tough at the right time. Of course thee is alot they need to work on, but this may be a team to watch out for come March.

  • Author

Adrien reminds me so much of Maxiell and Hicks on the court. He's tough as nails, and the main cog in this UConn team...

Just having some fun 98 :thumb:, as far as I know you may be the only I.U. fan on here. No one else to jab. :D

I get it, no worries! :thumb:

 

It's not as much fun when I agree with you guys though, is it?

Good win for the Huskies.

Was it me, or did UConn's guards make IU look slow?

Was it me, or did UConn's guards make IU look slow?

They are slow.

IU's stock will fall this week faster than Wall Street.

All the way to #11. :lol::lol::lol: 4 whole spots, I'll try to talk myself off the ledge.

For the record, I still think they're over rated with the way they are playing right now.

 

They have #11 talent, but they're certainly not playing like it.

  • Author

Ready to give UConn some credit 98???

Ready to give UConn some credit 98???
No.....:lol:
  • Author
No.....:lol:

Typical... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.