Great to be a member!

I have heard a lot about this site and you all from hubby! I have had the wonderful opportunity to talk with some of you over the phone and get to know you! When hubby was going through a very difficult time with his health, you all were not only there for him, but for me too! Now that I am unable to work and we are starting to settle into a routine, I decided that I wanted to be a part of this wonderful family!! I will be learning about football (bet you all thought a was an expert living with PurpleHaze)! Hopefully, I will be able to get on some talk about football by the season opening! Just wanted to say thank you all for letting me be apart of this wonderful site! I am proud to be associated with such wonderful individuals like you all! :dancingpa

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs PH, I'm so happy you're a member now!

I joined to learn about football when my son started @ Trinity. Being new to the High School scene, I thought it would be wise to learn about the teams we'd be playing.

I wound up learning so much more, and making some really great friends!

Everyday, I learn something new, about something.

Welcome aboard! If I can help in any way, don't hesitate to ask!

So glad to have another chicknation member among us! Tell me, are you and PH arguing over the computer now?

I joined when my son played football, too, just like Rockmom. Not sure I've learned all that much more about the game, but I love to read the posts. I like to think I'm picking up a little bit here and there.

Glad to see you hanging out in Gen. Disc. That's where all the cool people are :cool::D (at least till football starts)

Thank you! This is so funny. On another thread I asked what "chickNation" meant. Someone had asked if I had taken the test yet, then I saw the phrase again. Thought it meant us gals, but, being new, was not sure! I can not wait for the answer that I will get on the thread! I quoted A-Train! Have to wait and see what he will come up with! :scared: We have not argued over the computer yet! We have an understanding, when I am on it he leaves me alone, when I am not he can use it! If I decided I want back on, he has to get off. Good compromise! Joking of course! :D

Thank you! This is so funny. On another thread I asked what "chickNation" meant. Someone had asked if I had taken the test yet, then I saw the phrase again.
I was the dummy that asked about the test. You'll have to get used to the fact that I rarely make a lot of sense. :cool:

I was the dummy that asked about the test. You'll have to get used to the fact that I rarely make a lot of sense. :cool:

Don't worry, I don't make a lot of sense either! I'm easily confused....therefore, I ask a lot of dumb questions! Sounds like we will get along great!! :banana:

Welcome Mrs. PH.

I have learned so much about other regions, now am a 9th region supporter. You will learn alot here and not all sports, that is what makes this site so great. Also you will meet some really great people. People on this site are very willing to help you, from a computer question, a recipe, or geting a stain out of carpet. Also don't forget to enter the sports contests, they are fun , and you learn alot about diferent teams. If you need help, we here at BGP are here for you.

Gold

Mrs. PH, I'll get your football education started...

- First of all, Northern Kentucky football is the best area in the state.

- Second, Newport Central Catholic is the best school in the state and will win State in 1A next year

- Lastly, you never want to cheer for Beechwood. It's just not something you want to do. :D

There's lesson one!