Great to be a member!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. PH, I'll get your football education started...

- First of all, Northern Kentucky football is the best area in the state.

- Second, Newport Central Catholic is the best school in the state and will win State in 1A next year

- Lastly, you never want to cheer for Beechwood. It's just not something you want to do. :D

There's lesson one!

Too bad, mak...I have already brainwashed my better half into knowing by heart that BGHS is the best!! ;):D But you'll be pleased to know that, the time that Beechwood played in our bowl down here, she was pulling for Warren Central that day!

Mrs. PH, I'll get your football education started...

- First of all, Northern Kentucky football is the best area in the state.

- Second, Newport Central Catholic is the best school in the state and will win State in 1A next year

- Lastly, you never want to cheer for Beechwood. It's just not something you want to do. :D

There's lesson one!

Tssk, tssk , tssk, when will you ever get those last two right?

Mrs. PH you do realize you need to flip flop schools on 2 and 3. But I know you do know some things about football so you most likely figured that out by yourself. :D;):p

Welcome aboard, Mrs PH. It is really great to have you here to balance out the insanity created by the rest of us. I think we all need a little therapy.

Now, if you can help us to keep that husband of yours in line, we will be greatly in your debt. :thumb:

:jump:

Welcome aboard, Mrs PH. It is really great to have you here to balance out the insanity created by the rest of us. I think we all need a little therapy.

Now, if you can help us to keep that husband of yours in line, we will be greatly in your debt. :thumb:

:jump:

Hey! Now, you know I just might make everyone just a little bit more insane!! :sssh: :D Now, as far as hubby, good luck...I have tried for years to keep him in line...I don't think there is hope for that!! ;):D

Tssk, tssk , tssk, when will you ever get those last two right?

Mrs. PH you do realize you need to flip flop schools on 2 and 3. But I know you do know some things about football so you most likely figured that out by yourself. :D;):p

Come on now, you don't have to lie to her. Just because she's new doesn't mean she's that gullible.

She knows a good school and football team when she sees one. Plus, there aren't even any tigers in this state! :D GO Breds. Plus, if you take the B off of Breds, you get REDS, so it's twice as good.

:D

Too bad, mak...I have already brainwashed my better half into knowing by heart that BGHS is the best!! ;):D But you'll be pleased to know that, the time that Beechwood played in our bowl down here, she was pulling for Warren Central that day!

I thought for sure she'd be a Covington Catholic fan? :confused: ;)

Why not? Everybody loves a winner... :sssh:

Then why does almost everyone hate the Yankees, and the Lakers???

Welcome aboard MsPH. Great to have someone else to stir the pot a little. Enjoy, and if ya need anything feel free to ask.

Thank you all! Hey CC, PH says that you're one of his best friends here, and from what I can see in this thread, he chooses his friends very well! First I would like to say, everyone loves a weiner is more accurate....I married PH didn't I?? :p :lol: :lol: Second I root for the underdogs...BGHS to be exact!! Now, seriously, thank you all...I am really enjoying being a member here...might have made an enemy with PH on the BGHS thing though!! :eek: