Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. South Carolina

Featured Replies

This years UK basketball team is more like a Drama television show...:creepy:

I can only tune in Saturday and see what's going to happen...:cool:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats will roll with this new found confidence to a 14 point win.

Hope UK continues that fight tooth and nail mentality. If they do, and execute what Billy G. has for them, should win by 12. 68-56.

C-A-T-S CATS CATS

Cats take care of business at home and start a little win streak.

If everyone is available, and you never know for sure--I'll take Kentucky at home 72-59.

CATS by 8.

South Carolina (at home) played Florida pretty tough Wednesday night. I think that U.K. will get this one in Rupp and I hope that the crowd gets into like they were Tuesday night at the game with U.T.. When the Rupp crowd really gets going it is awesome.

 

U.K. 75

USC 68

 

GO BIG BLUE!!

We (U.K.) really need to get this one, the Cats have 4 of the next 5 games on the road.

The last four games between these two, the margin has been six or less, I see this no different in this game Cats 77,SC 72.

This will make the third year in a row I've watched UK vs USC in my annual trip to Rupp. I say Cats by 12.

UK is 0-1 when I attend a game. I hope my luck turns this time around. :D

ESPN Classic ran the 1997 game of UK-USC when Eddie Fogler's team beat UK in OT.

I think that the big upset will have the cats all fired up and they will beat South Carolina. I look for Patterson to have another big game. South Carolina doesn't have ne one that can stop him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.