Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Sophomores This Year

Featured Replies

GT I am disappointed that you forgot about Devan Downey @ South Carolina. He is averaging 19.2 pts, 5.2 assists, 3.8 rebounds, and 3.3 steals a game. One of the best sophomores in the SEC. Liked him at UC, wish he was at Bama.

  • Author
GT I am disappointed that you forgot about Devan Downey @ South Carolina. He is averaging 19.2 pts, 5.2 assists, 3.8 rebounds, and 3.3 steals a game. One of the best sophomores in the SEC. Liked him at UC, wish he was at Bama.

 

I've been trying not to be a homer here, so I didn't mention Downey or Vaughn... :D

Two words: Mark Coury.

Vanardo would get abused by a good big man IMO. He's not tall enough or strong enough. So he is out IMO.

 

So how big do you have to be & how much do you have to bench press?

 

Vanardo has back-to-back games with 10 blocks each. I'll take him on my team. He's exactly what I thought (hoped) Perry Stevenson could become this year.

So how big do you have to be & how much do you have to bench press?

 

Vanardo has back-to-back games with 10 blocks each. I'll take him on my team. He's exactly what I thought (hoped) Perry Stevenson could become this year.

 

Varnado is 6-10 and 210 lbs.

What about Gerald Henderson or John Scheyer from Duke? Scheyer has to be one of the best 6th mans out there..

Is Damien James at Texas a Sophomore? He has had a pretty good year.

  • Author
Is Damien James at Texas a Sophomore? He has had a pretty good year.

Yes he is...

DJ Augastine and Wayne Ellington would top list.

  • Author

Can we put Tyler Smith on the list???

how bout the sophmores from Tennessee? Tyler Smith, Jp prince, Wayne Chism, Ramar Smith and now cleared to play Duke Crews.....

DJ Augustin without a doubt this boy is Amazing. He would have been player of the year last year if it hadn't been for his teammate Kevin Durant

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.