Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Sophomores This Year

Featured Replies

Let's hear it. I haven't put a lot of thought in to this one so I'm open to suggestions... :D

Chase Budinger and after tonight, I'd have a hard time not taking Jarvis Varnado from Miss. State. Anybody that can have that type of impact on a game is tough to overlook.

 

How about the Lopez twins at Stanford?

 

DJ Augustin tops my list, though.

  • Author

It would take a lot of convincing to get Augustin from my #1 slot. I'm pretty wide open after that...

Wayne Ellington and Ty Lawson would be a good start.

D.J. Augustin, Reynolds, Dyson, Ty Lawson, Wayne Ellington,Budinger

D.J. Augustin, Reynolds, Dyson, Ty Lawson, Wayne Ellington,

 

good list...

  • Author

An Augustin/Reynolds backcourt would be pretty nasty...

Here's some more too add:

 

Darell Arthur

Raymar Morgan

Matt Bouldin

Scottie Reynolds

Luke Harangody

  • Author
Aight GT lets hear it.

Like I said, I'm wide open for the most part on this one. I'd have Augustin, Reynolds and Morgan on the 1st team. Guys like Lawson, Arthur, Clark, Dyson, Ellington, Harangody, Vanardo and others are tough for me to grade out at this point...

Vanardo would get abused by a good big man IMO. He's not tall enough or strong enough. So he is out IMO.

  • Author
Vanardo would get abused by a good big man IMO. He's not tall enough or strong enough. So he is out IMO.

Many think PPat is a 1st team FR All American big man... :D

Many think PPat is a 1st team FR All American big man... :D

 

Well he's not. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.