Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes vs. Cov Cath predictions 1/15

Featured Replies

Huge game in the 9th region on Tuesday! After Cov Cath's recent losses Holmes seems to be the favorite, but in this match up anything can happen. Predictions? Thoughts?

Holmes by 10. They are playing good basketball, and Cov Cath seems down. Great game this will be!

I'll take Holmes by 19. Covington Catholic seems to be struggling and Holmes is playing great ball right now. It depends on how well Catholic shoots the 3 ball. If they are hitting, I'll say they stay within 10, otherwise it could get ugly.

Holmes by 10. They are playing good basketball, and Cov Cath seems down. Great game this will be!

 

 

I've seen many Holmes/CovCath matchups since 69 and all I can say is no matter the records, who's playing or not, this game is always a barnburner. I don't think either team runs away from the other.

The Cov. Cath. squad (especially without Bondick) coming off 2 home losses in the last 7 days does not match up well against the Bulldogs who are on a major roll. Last year's 9th Region Championship - overtime period (after Jacobs fouled out in regulation) - is a preview of what to expect on Tuesday. The Colonels struggled just to get the ball in bounds, could not run the offense and did not score a field goal. Coach L should have the ship righted by tournament time with a healthy Bondick, but for now...sorry to predict this one could get ugly early.

Without Bondick, who knows how Cov Cath with play. Roll needs to step up.

Holmes by 15.

Not so fast coach Listerman is gonna get his team prepared for this big game and Cov Cath wins by 8.

Holmes will win this by 10. I dont think Shover and Roll can handle the pressure the full game. You have to get the ball up the court in order to get it to your bread and butter in Maile and Grimes and it will be tough. I expect Henderson to defend Grimes and every shot will be contested by a very athletic Holmes Bulldog team. CCH is struggling but come tourney time they will be right there. Games right now are not so important especially in CCH land right now. However, with that said they do have to re=focus and get back on track and learn to win without Bondick. When he comes back, they wil be that much better.

 

Holmes 76

CCH 66

I have not seen Cov Cath this year, but what I have heard from the news and elsewhere, Holmes should win. I predict the Dawgs by 10+.:fight:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.