Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 76 Penn St 73

Featured Replies

Once again thanks for the laugh..I not saying anything, because I started a thread about all this talk from both sides just needs to come to an end, because it has gotten VERY VERY OLD...

 

I agree but on BLUEGRASS Preps we are always informed when Minnesota beats someone like it matters. Smith scorched the earth and left period.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree but on BLUEGRASS Preps we are always informed when Minnesota beats someone like it matters. Smith scorched the earth and left period.

 

This a thread under College Basketball...

I havn't found the Kentucky only basketball forum...:thumb:

Does Minnesota start someone with less talent than Coury?
I honestly can't say. I no longer have the pleasure of watching Tubby ball. I can only assume that the talent returning from a 9-win team cannot be all that great. Judging from their stats, Tubby's team has developed a pretty high basketball IQ in a pretty short time.
I honestly can't say. I no longer have the pleasure of watching Tubby ball. I can only assume that the talent returning from a 9-win team cannot be all that great. Judging from their stats, Tubby's team has developed a pretty high basketball IQ in a pretty short time.

 

So we should discount anything you say about talent level because it is all conjecture.

  • Author
I agree but on BLUEGRASS Preps we are always informed when Minnesota beats someone like it matters. Smith scorched the earth and left period.

 

Yet, everytime a Minnesota thread is started it gets hundred of views and you have taken the time to post 5 or 6 times now in this thread. Thanks for the help. :thumb:

So we should discount anything you say about talent level because it is all conjecture.
Please feel free to disregard my assumption that Tubby left as much talent behind as he inherited from last season's 9-22 Gopher team.:lol:

BIG win for Minnesota and Coach Smith! 12 wins after 15 games, and only 9 total wins last season, remarkable anyway you look at it!

Sagarin has Penn State ranked 95th. A UK win over Penn State would be an upset but Minnesota was expected to win to win this game.

 

OUCH!!!! :D

The Brooks kid from Louisville ( I think Doss, but I'm not sure ) played some nice minutes for Penn State.

Give Smith 5 to 6 years and he will bring Minnesota back down to Kentucky's level.

 

You don't think Minnesota will consistently loss 10 games a year? Remember when Smith took over UK they were arguably the best program in the country. In 10 years he accomplished what Bear Bryant couldn't he turned UK into a football school.

 

There is nothing funny about the damage Smith did to the UK basketball program.

 

Does Minnesota start someone with less talent than Coury?

 

I agree but on BLUEGRASS Preps we are always informed when Minnesota beats someone like it matters. Smith scorched the earth and left period.

 

So we should discount anything you say about talent level because it is all conjecture.

 

Lets see now, for a person that posted on another thread that you thought that the posting of Minnesota game threads was "irrelavent", look who has just posted 6 times on a Minnesota thread!! Talk about a contradiction... :lol:

You say there is no need for Minnesota threads on a "college basketball" forum and then you post 6 times on thread that you said that there was no use for or was 'Irrelavent"...:sssh:...........Classic!:laugh::laugh:

I agree but on BLUEGRASS Preps we are always informed when Minnesota beats someone like it matters. Smith scorched the earth and left period.

 

Yes, it is BLUEGRASS preps......it is also on a COLLEGE basketball Forum, I think that qulifies it. A Minnesota thread must have interested you, like I said above, you posted 6 times on it....:D

My congrats to Coach Tubby and his Golden Gophers on a great win.:banana:

From what I have seen, Minnesota has been able to comeback from double digits in the second half and win a couple of times. They were also down double digits on the road against MSU, before having a chance to tie or take the lead. May not mean anything, but seems you can't ever count this team out.

If Tubby were a football coach, this would be a huge win for Minnesota!

OTS has got the Gophers playing 200% better than last season. Penn State isn't in the top half of the Big Ten but a conference win is a conference win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.