Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 76 Penn St 73

Featured Replies

Final

 

:dancingpa

 

Minnesota goes on the road and gets a HUGE conference win. They were down by double digits in the second half, 13 I believe and come back and win!!!

 

Now 12-3 overall, 2-1 in the Big Ten.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Party Pooper!:p

I was waiting for the UK thread to come up and then I get this. :lol: Nice win for the Tubster.

  • Author
Party Pooper!:p

 

I know the OTHER team had a nice win too, so both fans can celebrate in their own threads. :thumb:

 

:lol:

Back to reality they beat Penn State thats all.

Back to reality they beat Penn State thats all.

 

Any conference road win is a good win.

 

 

They have 12 wins already this year....Last year they had 9 all season, and they have pretty much the same roster.

  • Author
Back to reality they beat Penn State thats all.

 

Basically this same team only had 1 road win all last year. They already have 2 this year AND we saw how they played on the road at a "halfway decent" Michigan St team.

Haha I forgot you all are the people that said Northwestern was a quality win. I'm not goin to win this onhe but I do gurantee that Minnesota wont make the tourney with so called quality wins against Northwestern n PSU sorry to burst yas bubble.

Tubby for coach of the year......

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

^Did you just laugh at your own post???

  • Author
^Did you just laugh at your own post???

 

I was thinking the same thing, I do enjoy someone referring to themselves in the third person. Maybe we can get that next. :lol:

 

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) -- Al Nolen sank three free throws in the last 5.9 seconds, including two following a steal, as Minnesota rallied from a 16-point, second-half deficit to defeat Penn State, 76-73 on Saturday.

 

Tied at 73 with less than a minute left, Nolen intercepted an errant pass at the foul line from Penn State's Geary Claxton, who was double-teamed in the post. Nolen drove the length of the court before an intentional foul call on Jamelle Cornley.

 

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/recap?gid=200801120459

Great Win for Minnesota and Tubby Smith, basically the same Minn. team that own 9 games all of last season the man (OTS) has them at 12-3.

 

The Gophers have a couple of very tough games coming up, hopefully they can get an upset in one of them.

 

GO GOLDEN GOPHERS and Congrats to OTS on a fine start to a season.

^Did you just laugh at your own post???

 

Yes, the only reason for this is so people dont think I am a Minnesota fan....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.