Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 76 Penn St 73

Featured Replies

Good road win for OTS.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great Win for Minnesota and Tubby Smith, basically the same Minn. team that own 9 games all of last season the man (OTS) has them at 12-3.

 

The Gophers have a couple of very tough games coming up, hopefully they can get an upset in one of them.

 

GO GOLDEN GOPHERS and Congrats to OTS on a fine start to a season.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

 

This is a HUGE win for Tubby. 12 and counting for Tubby, 8 more and he has himself a BIG 20 win season :dancingpa

In 10 years he accomplished what Bear Bryant couldn't he turned UK into a football school.

While I don't think it's true, the above is quite funny.

UK a football school b/c of Tubby. That may be the dumbest and funniest thing I have ever heard all at the same time.

UK a football school b/c of Tubby. That may be the dumbest and funniest thing I have ever heard all at the same time.

 

Please explain the dumb part. Higher percentage of capacity at football games. The football team was ranked for most of the year. I would say the excitement for football is greater than basketball at this point as well as last year.

 

Compared to 1997 I would say the tide has turned. Maybe the credit goes to Hal Mumme, Guy Morriss, and Rich Brooks. If so I stand corrected.

Lets see now, for a person that posted on another thread that you thought that the posting of Minnesota game threads was "irrelavent", look who has just posted 6 times on a Minnesota thread!! Talk about a contradiction... :lol:

You say there is no need for Minnesota threads on a "college basketball" forum and then you post 6 times on thread that you said that there was no use for or was 'Irrelavent"...:sssh:...........Classic!:laugh::laugh:

 

No one discusses the games in these threads. So why post the scores. Just start a "Tubby is great" or "Tubby was done wrong" thread. That's all these threads are.

No one discusses the games in these threads. So why post the scores. Just start a "Tubby is great" or "Tubby was done wrong" thread. That's all these threads are.

 

And once again that is not true. For the most part is because most of us are interested in how Tubby is doing. And as I said before in an earlier post, that I dont think Bluegrasspreps was created yet. However if it was I could ALMOST GUARNTEE you that, after Rick Pitino left for Boston. That there would have been all kinds of threads on his games and how his teams were doing, because people would want to keep up with how he was doing, just like with Tubby...

Great Win for Minnesota and Tubby Smith, basically the same Minn. team that own 9 games all of last season the man (OTS) has them at 12-3.

 

The Gophers have a couple of very tough games coming up, hopefully they can get an upset in one of them.

 

GO GOLDEN GOPHERS and Congrats to OTS on a fine start to a season.

 

Lets see now, for a person that posted on another thread that you thought that the posting of Minnesota game threads was "irrelavent", look who has just posted 6 times on a Minnesota thread!! Talk about a contradiction... :lol:

You say there is no need for Minnesota threads on a "college basketball" forum and then you post 6 times on thread that you said that there was no use for or was 'Irrelavent"...:sssh:...........Classic!:laugh::laugh:

 

Yes, it is BLUEGRASS preps......it is also on a COLLEGE basketball Forum, I think that qulifies it. A Minnesota thread must have interested you, like I said above, you posted 6 times on it....:D

 

This a thread under College Basketball...

I havn't found the Kentucky only basketball forum...:thumb:

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

And once again that is not true. For the most part is because most of us are interested in how Tubby is doing. And as I said before in an earlier post, that I dont think Bluegrasspreps was created yet. However if it was I could ALMOST GUARNTEE you that, after Rick Pitino left for Boston. That there would have been all kinds of threads on his games and how his teams were doing, because people would want to keep up with how he was doing, just like with Tubby...

 

:thumb: :thumb:

 

This isn't a KENTUCKY ONLY BASKETBALL THREAD. Many people have posted that now several times. I love seeing all the Tubby and Minnesota threads, I think they are great. I know they will keep on coming, and I will keep on posting in them :thumb:

The great recruiting class of Rondo, Morris, Crawford, and Bradley that all the "Tubby bashers" wanted is what damaged KY's program, and Crawford and Bradley continue to do it to Gillespie..........poetic justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Please inform those who continue to make the 10 loss argument against Tubby that........................sshhhhhhhh......................don't tell anyone........................shhhhhhhh.....................but college teams play more games now than ever before...........shshhhhhhhh...............and with KY's schedule...................they're likely to end up with 10 losses...............don't tell anyone; I'd hate for the facts to get in the way of a good argument............

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.