Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Our Night at the Hofbrau Haus

Featured Replies

Here's your chance to participate in one of our (legendary/infamous) BGP get-togethers!

 

Run to State and I would like to meet up with any and all interested BGPers on Saturday, Jan. 19, 2008 at The Hofbrau Haus in Newport. The time will probably be 7:00 PM.

 

Something memorable almost always happens at these events; so you won't want to be left out!

 

We do need to know if you're coming though, so that we can let the restaurant know what kind of group we expect...othter than "nutty" that is. ;)

 

This is a great chance to put some faces to names, while meeting a few of BGP's more "famous" personalities. Hope to see you there! :thumb:

  • Replies 212
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would I also need to bring bail money?

  • Author
Would I also need to bring bail money?

 

It's always good to be prepared! :thumb:

I might be a little late, but count me in...

  • Author
I might be a little late, but count me in...
You and the Mrs. are always penciled in. :thumb:
You and the Mrs. are always penciled in. :thumb:

Not positive she will be with me this time... :cry:

Wish I could join ya'll!

Make it happen... :irked:

I will more than likely be there but not sure when. I usually like o get there a little ahead of everyone so I can put faces to names in time for me to remember them...after a few pints I won't be able to remember much....lol.

 

NKU has a big home doubleheader with Kentucky Wesleyan that day with the men's game schedlued to begin at 3:15 p.m. so after all my post-game duties, I'll head on down there.

Make it happen... :irked:

 

I would have to bring Little J with me. Don't think they would let him in the "HOF" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I would have to bring Little J with me. Don't think they would let him in the "HOF" :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Sure they will, they just "might" not serve him. :lol:
Sure they will, they just "might" not serve him. :lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

  • Author
I would have to bring Little J with me. Don't think they would let him in the "HOF" :laugh::laugh::laugh:
What do you think Sticky is for? :cool:

I would love to be there, but that falls on a Saturday I work...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.