Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UL Updates

Featured Replies

Packer is such a clown. UL tips a loose ball 3 times before it goes out of bounds. UK ball. Why is that Mr Packer? UK wanted it more... :lol:

 

The worst phrase in sports...and, yes, he's a clown.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Sounding like a UK fan.:sssh::D

 

He's not a clown because he hates UK. He's just a clown... :p

Packer is such a clown. UL tips a loose ball 3 times before it goes out of bounds. UK ball. Why is that Mr Packer? UK wanted it more... :lol:

 

My wife thought I was a sports moron because of that. I just had yelled for UK to start hustling and Packer contradicted me.

He's not a clown because he hates UK. He's just a clown... :p

 

Yep.:ylsuper:

Kentucky doesn't have the offense to come back. UL will have to turn the ball over and help UK get back in this game.

This team sucks something awful. I dont know why the hell I bother watching them anymore.

This team sucks something awful. I dont know why the hell I bother watching them anymore.

 

Don't worry, we have been told they are still going to win 20 and go to the Dance. :p

 

:lol:

 

It is nice to see this team turn the ball over a bunch in this half, I was really worried something was wrong when they actually took care of the ball in the 1st half.

This team should hold a big time party if they even get 10 wins this year.

  • Author

59-39 9:01 left...

Kentucky doesn't have the offense to come back. UL will have to turn the ball over and help UK get back in this game.

 

Or shoot wild 3s every possesion like they have all year.

Why does he not use Carter at all?

I know He is nothing special but He is as good as Coury and He is a big body inside...IMO Sure could not hurt anything...

I can't wait for newark to post about this....

  • Author

Here we go...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.