Ashland/ Fairview thoughts?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense won't be an issue. Fairview will play a sagging man that won't come outside the arc and Ashland will play a pressing trapping, or even half court man in the and up the line. They negate the ability of the others teams best assests. The issue will be who is hitting their shots. Plain and simple. I believe the Tomcat boys will come out to prove that the GRC game was fluke and that they can shoot. Check the first few games. I believe they shot the ball well. As onetoyou put, both are rested and ready to go. Ashland by 13pts. and 2-0 in the district. The great thing, two weeks from tomorrow its over to the echo dome for a rematch.

Defense won't be an issue. Fairview will play a sagging man that won't come outside the arc and Ashland will play a pressing trapping, or even half court man in the and up the line. They negate the ability of the others teams best assests. The issue will be who is hitting their shots. Plain and simple. I believe the Tomcat boys will come out to prove that the GRC game was fluke and that they can shoot. Check the first few games. I believe they shot the ball well. As onetoyou put, both are rested and ready to go. Ashland by 13pts. and 2-0 in the district. The great thing, two weeks from tomorrow its over to the echo dome for a rematch.

Good post...

I am looking forward to watching the Hall kid from Fairview play....

He is truly a great player. He reminds me alot of Mike Helton. Not great size 6-1'ish with a nice shot and creat his own. I'm not sure about his rebounding Mike was unreal from the point guard position. The big difference, he's doing what Mike did late in his junior year NOW!!

He is truly a great player. He reminds me alot of Mike Helton. Not great size 6-1'ish with a nice shot and creat his own. I'm not sure about his rebounding Mike was unreal from the point guard position. The big difference, he's doing what Mike did late in his junior year NOW!!

There is no way Cameron Hall is 6-1?

Good player but not 6-1.