Boyd County vs Russell- 1-4-07

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not enough money in the coffers to get me there.

C'mon. You don't want to see a RIVETING 22-21 basketball game with 2 minutes to go in the 4th???? :scared:

:lol:

I give credit to the kids for playing their hearts out, but yes, this could end up being fairly brutal to watch.

C'mon. You don't want to see a RIVETING 22-21 basketball game with 2 minutes to go in the 4th???? :scared:

:lol:

I give credit to the kids for playing their hearts out, but yes, this could end up being fairly brutal to watch.

I really don't know any of the kids and I apologize if what I said hurt any of them but this will be a low scoring game. Dodd will want to slow it down and I don't think Boyd can speed them up.

Yeah right....I surely hope you are was joking on this one.:rolleyes:

I will say one thing though...Both counties are looking to their 7th graders to be the next talented grade to do anything in the future.

Have the two 7th grades played each other this year? If so who won?

Looks like a few on here like to kick these programs when they are down.

Amusing when there our some other area schools who have hard times many more occasions than these two schools.

I think ever school takes their share of "kickings" on this board. I didn't read the football boards much this fall but I bet Ashland took their fair share. I bet when Rose Hill was down 4 or 5 years ago they took theirs also. I can't prove any of this but I feel certain it happened.

Do you think this will be a high scoring game?

Amusing when there our some other area schools who have hard times many more occasions than these two schools.

Two well coached teams that will be playing pretty decent BB at the end of Feb. Its actually not a bad time to have one of your worst teams right now ,with Elliott being so dominant. Roger is one of the top 2 or 3 coaches to ever come thru the 16th. so by the time that junior class graduates from Sandy Hook look for Boyd to be contending and looking for more banner space in the rafters.:thumb:

They may have to get used to it considering what they have in the pipeline. Of course that may change as we all know.

I wish them both luck and an injury-free game.