Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 77 Nicholls St. 32

Featured Replies

Won't be the first time somethig like that has happenend -

Tubby has certainly been brought into plenty of U.K. threads :rolleyes: I guess that is different though , right. Yep, thought so. :sleep: :D

 

 

 

(did you lose another bet???? :D (j/k))

 

:sleep::sleep::sleep::madman:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Won't be the first time somethig like that has happenend -

Tubby has certainly been brought into plenty of U.K. threads :rolleyes: I guess that is different though , right. Yep, thought so. :sleep: :D

 

 

 

(did you lose another bet???? :D (j/k))

 

I try not to make a practice out of cupcake gambling :thumb:

Tubby has put on 15 pounds of cupcake weight already this season :thumb:
Nothing wrong with building some confidence with a new team. :thumb:

Here is a surprise Tubby Smith having a great season with another coach's recruits, sounds familiar.

^ :lol: :lol: It may be right on one account but it surely isn't in this situation.

Here is a surprise Tubby Smith having a great season with another coach's recruits, sounds familiar.

 

Are you serious? I hope you are not trying to say that UMINN had good players last season.

Are you serious? I hope you are not trying to say that UMINN had good players last season.

 

I just think it is funny that he is having as much success as he is with another coach's players. I know that the players probably aren't great, but I might say that they are more talented than the UK players excluding Patterson.

I just think it is funny that he is having as much success as he is with another coach's players. I know that the players probably aren't great, but I might say that they are more talented than the UK players excluding Patterson.

 

Yea right...They won 9 games last season...:rolleyes:

I just think it is funny that he is having as much success as he is with another coach's players. I know that the players probably aren't great, but I might say that they are more talented than the UK players excluding Patterson.

You think Minnesota has players rated higher out of high school than Crawford, Bradley, Stevenson, Meeks, Jasper etc.?

I try not to make a practice out of cupcake gambling :thumb:

 

I sure hope you didn't bet on UK's cupcake games this year then....:eek:

I just think it is funny that he is having as much success as he is with another coach's players. I know that the players probably aren't great, but I might say that they are more talented than the UK players excluding Patterson.

 

:confused::laugh::laugh::laugh:There is NO WAY that the Minnesota players that Tubby inherited are better basketball players than what he left at U.K.. End of story. Tubby left Meeks, Jasper, Bradley, Crawford and Patterson (yes, OTS recruited Patterson to U.K., BCG did follow up and re affirm)

I sure hope you didn't bet on UK's cupcake games this year then....:eek:

 

:lol::lol::lol: :thumb: Especially if he bet Chicken Wings on it. :sssh:

:sleep::sleep::sleep::madman:

 

Maybe so and get mad if you want but it is true, :lol: :sleep:

Patterson (yes, OTS recruited Patterson to U.K., BCG did follow up and re affirm)

 

No. Patterson wasn't signed with UK when Tubby left. He signed after BCG took over. End of story.

 

That said, UK is FAR more talented than MN, and should be winning these games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.