Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Tenn Tech Updates

Featured Replies

If you're going to be .500 or sub-.500, you're going to do it playing Freshmen and Sophomores, not Seniors. I like it.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like what billy g is doing...they will eventually get the point...

We only played teams like Gardner Webb and Tennessee Tech in the first round of the NCAA Tournament not in the regular season.

 

Uh, what?

Back to the game:

UK 30

TT21

 

18:17 left

Uh, what?

 

When UK was considered an elite team we never played teams like GW and TT. When we played them it was a joke now we have to fight for a win against teams like them.

Now Bradley is coming in for Porter. Crowd cheered more for them two then they have in the whole game

When UK was considered an elite team we never played teams like GW and TT. When we played them it was a joke now we have to fight for a win against teams like them.

 

I don't understand. You say Kentucky (and used "we") never played teams like Gardner-Webb and Tennessee Tech, but then say Kentucky did play them. I don't understand. But anyway, let's look back...

 

By elite, I'll assume 1996-98. Let's have a look at the schedules:

 

1995-96

Wisconsin-Green Bay, Marshall, Morehead State, Rider, Iona

 

1996-97

Alaska-Anchorage, College of Charleston, Wright State, North Carolina-Asheville, Canisius, Western Carolina

 

1997-98

Morehead State, Canisius, American University, Ohio

 

It certainly looks like Kentucky has always had a handful of patsies to go along with the big boys. This year is no different. The key word is elite...back when, Kentucky was elite. Now they're not.

Is that idiot on TV really saying that Patterson shooting 70% inside the paint is better than shooting 50% from outside the arch?

Stewart with the fastbreak and dunk

UK 38

TT 25

14:46 left

I haven't even heard of half of those schools...

I don't understand. You say Kentucky (and used "we") never played teams like Gardner-Webb and Tennessee Tech, but then say Kentucky did play them. I don't understand. But anyway, let's look back...

 

By elite, I'll assume 1996-98. Let's have a look at the schedules:

 

1995-96

Wisconsin-Green Bay, Marshall, Morehead State, Rider, Iona

 

1996-97

Alaska-Anchorage, College of Charleston, Wright State, North Carolina-Asheville, Canisius, Western Carolina

 

1997-98

Morehead State, Canisius, American University, Ohio

 

It certainly looks like Kentucky has always had a handful of patsies to go along with the big boys. This year is no different. The key word is elite...back when, Kentucky was elite. Now they're not.

 

Should have thrown a "and when we did play them" in there

 

I'm just saying that now it just seems like UK goes out there as the underdog no matter who we play and it's a joke. To let the UK program fall to what it has is a joke.

 

Looking at it now yeah I can see we have always played weak teams....should have done my research

I just logged on to check out the update thread. Thoughts so far:

 

1) nice to hear Macy take a quick jab at the OVC in the first half - he made sure to throw in there that the OVC is not a high-major conference by any means

2) I had a revelation during this game and I think I can finally see what Gillispie's plan is. He has torn this team down and is rapidly building it back. He's proving a point and he's building this team the way he wants it.

3) Was Patterson really hurt in the last game? Inquiring minds want to know.

Can someone tell me why Porter plays so much????

 

Injuries to Meeks and Jasper?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.