UK/Tenn Tech Updates

ADopted ADmiral

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are starting to get fed up with it. Not ever knowing who is going to start.....

Well that's their problem. Gillispie has made it obvious that if you don't play hard and play smart, then you are going to sit. Crawford can score all he wants but he isn't playing good defense and Bradley is running the point for a team that averages 20 TO's a game (even though they aren't all on him). Something has to be done to get the message across to them.

I think they are starting to get fed up with it. Not ever knowing who is going to start and playing time is always messed up.....

And it never would've been a problem had they played like they're capable of.. Let them be fed up, they're just costing themselves any chance they have of continuing basketball beyond March..

And it never would've been a problem had they played like they're capable of.. Let them be fed up, they're just costing themselves any chance they have of continuing basketball beyond March..

That's what I'm saying. Either they get fed up and give up now, or toughen up and play this season like they are truly capable of.

Well that's their problem. Gillispie has made it obvious that if you don't play hard and play smart, then you are going to sit. Crawford can score all he wants but he isn't playing good defense and Bradley is running the point for a team that averages 20 TO's a game (even though they aren't all on him). Something has to be done to get the message across to them.

Nicely said I just want them to win.

We only played teams like Gardner Webb and Tennessee Tech in the first round of the NCAA Tournament not in the regular season. I just hope Billy G can restore that prestige that once was at UK.