Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Tenn Tech Updates

Featured Replies

I guess Ill get this thing started before Halftime...

 

3:22 1st Half UK 26

TT 18

 

Cats Making alot of turnovers but Playing very scrappy...

No Meeks/Bradley or Crawford...

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent heard anything about injuries with Bradley and Crawford.. Gillispie is obviously proving a point...

The team is hustling and playing with passion, I guess that is all that Billy G. is asking for.

Meeks-Hip

Crawford and Bradley-"Coaches Decision"

I think Bradley and Crawford will eventually get the message and start playing like seniors.

The team is hustling and playing with passion, I guess that is all that Billy G. is asking for.

 

Got that one right. Even Perry Stevenson is wrestling for the ball!!!

I think Bradley and Crawford will eventually get the message and start playing like seniors.

 

I think they are starting to get fed up with it. Not ever knowing who is going to start and playing time is always messed up.....

I think they are starting to get fed up with it. Not ever knowing who is going to start.....

 

Well that's their problem. Gillispie has made it obvious that if you don't play hard and play smart, then you are going to sit. Crawford can score all he wants but he isn't playing good defense and Bradley is running the point for a team that averages 20 TO's a game (even though they aren't all on him). Something has to be done to get the message across to them.

  • Author
I havent heard anything about injuries with Bradley and Crawford.. Gillispie is obviously proving a point...

 

Lack of Leadership injuries...

^Did he snap his arms in half?:eek:

 

Fortunately the refs intervened it may have gotten ugly...in Tech's favor

I think they are starting to get fed up with it. Not ever knowing who is going to start and playing time is always messed up.....

 

And it never would've been a problem had they played like they're capable of.. Let them be fed up, they're just costing themselves any chance they have of continuing basketball beyond March..

And it never would've been a problem had they played like they're capable of.. Let them be fed up, they're just costing themselves any chance they have of continuing basketball beyond March..

 

That's what I'm saying. Either they get fed up and give up now, or toughen up and play this season like they are truly capable of.

Well that's their problem. Gillispie has made it obvious that if you don't play hard and play smart, then you are going to sit. Crawford can score all he wants but he isn't playing good defense and Bradley is running the point for a team that averages 20 TO's a game (even though they aren't all on him). Something has to be done to get the message across to them.

 

Nicely said I just want them to win.

 

We only played teams like Gardner Webb and Tennessee Tech in the first round of the NCAA Tournament not in the regular season. I just hope Billy G can restore that prestige that once was at UK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.